Thread: XOnDemand Snags A New Employee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

XOnDemand Snags A New Employee

WARMINSTER, Penn. - Online Adult Video-on-Demand (VOD) provider XonDemand has hired former Screw magazine publisher, the often prosecuted, never demure Al Goldstein as national director for marketing.

Goldstein, who has most recently worked in the food service industry and was once homeless, was given the security of a five-year contract and six-figure deal from the VoD company.

“It’s a win-win situation. Our company needs national exposure and Al needs not to sell bagels,” XonDemand president Frank Ryan told AVNOnline.com. “Give the guy a little dignity. He has a history most of us couldn’t even dream about and I’ve come to really appreciate it. He’s up there.”

XonDemand is hoping to utilize Goldstein’s notoriety and his contacts to grow their company and make a mainstream push. The 69-year-old will work out of Staten Island, New York and needless to say, he’s ecstatic.

“I’m so fucking thrilled I’m back in the business and I’m thrilled I’m working for XonDemand because this is the technology that put Screw out of business,” Goldstein told AVNOnline.com. “Screw magazine was a horse and buggy and now I’m working for a company where it’s all about the delivery system and I had the wrong delivery system.”

After venturing to the extreme of watching his business and his life fall apart, Goldstein is on his way back to the other end of the spectrum. After he announced his intentions to return to the Adult industry in early February, he received no less than five offers, he said, but XonDemand was the most intriguing.

“I don’t want to sell DVDs. It’s like selling wheels for a wagon. It’s primitive. The delivery system for everybody is going to be the computer,” Goldstein said.

In addition, a documentary about his life – The Trials of Al Goldstein – will debut at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 20; he has received feelers from a publisher about writing an autobiography and will appear on the Howard Stern Show to promote XonDemand later this month.

“What Howard Stern is to satellite radio, I’m going to be to streaming video,” Goldstein said.

And that’s just what XonDemand’s brain trust anticipated when they hired him.

“It’s through these high-level relationships that we want to take XonDemand from where it is today to a much higher level,” Ryan said.

XonDemand hosts 514 studios and streams more than 15,000 movies.

http://www.avnonline.com/index.php?P...tent_ID=218750

I hav to admit thats a GREAT addition to your team and im sure Al will be a MASSIVE benefit to your company :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

mikexod
    Thank you Lee.

Al has huge knowledge about the industry, and sure is a great addition to XonDemand.