Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BadPuppy?

Xstr8guy

BadPuppy?

I've been thinking about moving some of my sites to BadyPuppy. So I go to megahung.com to see if there is a webmaster referral program. If I join their program, I would like Teresa and Don to get the referral $$. I looked around on their site and didn't see any WM links... so I took the BP tour and still didn't see anything.

I click the join link and I get a page that says something like; "Badpuppy and Chris-Steel.com welcome you." I went to LeatherBoundSex.com and clicked join and got the same "Chris-Steele.com" page. I even cleared out my cookies to see if BP cookies from the first site you visit. Is Chris Steele getting a bunch of sales that he didn't earn?

And how for god's sake do I join their webmaster partner program... not just their regular affiliate program?

Dzinerbear
    You know you have to host the content on their servers?

Dzinerbear

Xstr8guy
    That's cool as long as I get to use (and keep) my own domain.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    I click the join link and I get a page that says something like; "Badpuppy and Chris-Steel.com welcome you." I went to LeatherBoundSex.com and clicked join and got the same "Chris-Steele.com" page. I even cleared out my cookies to see if BP cookies from the first site you visit. Is Chris Steele getting a bunch of sales that he didn't earn?

And how for god's sake do I join their webmaster partner program... not just their regular affiliate program?
    When I click join I get " Badpuppy Invites You to Become a Member " at the top.

To signup for her webmaster partner program go here http://www.puppycash.com/level2/l2cl...det=bpmegahung

It'll flash real quick and redirect to puppycash.com and you're set :short:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

BTW the above will put a cookie on your computer with info including this referral tag

Timed=4%2F2%2F2005+9%3A55%3A23+PM&ReferID=bpmegahu ng
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Thanks Squirt!

If you want to create a site and have it hosted by them and utilizing their plugins, etc .. you just need to write to lisa at badpuppy dot com and talk to her about getting onboard with a site.

Xstr8guy
    Thanks for clarifying that for me Bec.

Oczko mu sie odlepilo! Temu misiu! bregot's Avatar

Write to BP

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    If you want to create a site and have it hosted by them and utilizing their plugins, etc .. you just need to write to lisa at badpuppy dot com and talk to her about getting onboard with a site.
    Yeah, sure... if she is given at least a week to answer it...
    The only guy who seems to respond all e-mails immediately is Jeff (Thank you, Jeff!).

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    hi there
    I have been dealing with badpuppy for close to 7 to 9 years now. they are great people to work with, and ask very little of you. no hard core pictures on your shell, and you update you site at lest once a week.
    Lisa does answer at lest my e-mail when I wrote her.
    I'm very happy with the badpuppy family.
    roy :thumbsup:

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Hi Xstr8guy, Bec, Dzinerbear, Squirt, Ponyboy & Bregot;
    I hope everyone is doing great and business is booming! The Phoenix Forum is just around the corner and I hope to see you all there!

Xstr8guy, we'd love to have you on board at Badpuppy! Let me tell you a bit about how it works and just why you got a Badpuppy & Chris Steele welcome you message when going to Mega Hung Join and Leatherboundsex.com. The reason is that at some point prior, you clicked through a Chris Steele link.

When you did this, a cookie is placed on your system and one on our server, along with our storing your IP address in conjunction with that cookie on our server. We do this to capture the visitor's information in the event they have cookies disabled, we can still usually track who you came through and properly credit the original referring webmaster. It does not matter that you clear your cookies, as we still have it on the server, along with your IP.

We look at who referred the member or potential member and we display a custom welcome message, based on where they came from. So when you clicked through the Chris Steele link, it does not matter that you went to another site, that cookie is still on your system, or on our server for 24 hours. If you sign up because you were originally brought to us through Chris Steele, he gets the credit for the member.

I hope this better explains why you continued to see the custom welcome message for Chris Steele.

Dzinerbear is correct, you do have to host your domain here and we claim not rights to your domain, or your content. It's yours and you're free to leave when you want and take your domain and it's content with you!

Ponyboy has been with us for so long he's like family and Squirt has a site with us that he's going to launch when he's ready to go. You would have to keep all X rated content inside your member area. We do not allow X rated content to be open where someone under age may access it. We also require that you either own exclusive rights to your content or it's legally licensed for your use. We do not allow violations of copyright on any of our servers.

In a nut shell, you're hosted with us and your member area is protected by the Badpuppy firewall. You sell memberships using a special account using our affiliate program making 70/70 for new and rebills. When they click the special join link, they get the custom welcome message and you get credit for the member. Your member then gets access to your membership site and all of Badpuppy and our entire network of websites. It's a pretty easy sell for those who work at marketing quality traffic to their websites.

Badpuppy keeps the 30/30 to cover your webspace, unlimited bandwidth, 24/7 customer support of your members, technical support, credit card processing, etc...

If you'd like to email me at Lisa@badpuppy.com I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have. I am however going on vacation as of this afternoon! I'll be back in the office on Monday the 14th. When I am here I do respond to my email within 24 hours of receipt, so I'm not sure why you had a problem Bregot! I generally even do my email over the weekend, but it is possible that you emailed me over a weekend or a holiday and I did not get to respond to you as quickly as normal. So please accept my apologies if this was the case.

Thanks to all of you for helping out Xstr8guy! I certainly appreciate your support and hope to see you all in Phoenix!

Give me a shout Xstr8guy and if I get your email before I leave and can respond to it I will and if not, you'll be at the top of my email to reply when I return.

Have a great day everyone!

Madame0120
    Hey lisa! So you are going to the AZ show huh? I'm still trying to decide if we are gona road trip it down that a way, or stay at home and keep working working.

The deciding factor might be, who's gona take the ole FemDom to supper?

Can I get a lil love?

Drag is when a man wears everything a lesbian won't. lisa's Avatar
    Hi Madame;
    You bet we'll be there! Would not miss it for the world! You should definitely plan on going if possible. It is a great networking event and is offering some great seminars! There is no convention with booth's and is very laid back and relaxing. You'll find mostly company owners and decision makers that this event! This allows you to know that whom ever you're speaking with, they're generally in a decision making position.

I hope you kid's can make it! I'd love to see you both! Have a good one Doll and many thanks for your support!

Big Hugs...xoxo

Xstr8guy
    Sent you an email Lisa.

Dzinerbear
    Jim,

Did you find out how many galleries one needs to start a BadPuppy site?

Dzinerbear