Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for sponsors who offer content...

looking for sponsors who offer content...

i'm looking for niche sponsors who offer promo content without an abusively large watermark. a small one is okay, none at all is great. i need fairly high quality pics, at least 20 per series. i'm open to movie content, but pics are generally my preference.

i'm NOT looking for something edgy like bondage. i'm also not interested in sponsors with badly lit pics, pics that are not in an obvious series, or in general gay sites - just niches.

niches i already promote include uncut, hairy, feet, str8 guys jacking off, muscle, big cock. i'm open to those niches or others.

post your affiliate code - if i'm not a member, i'll join under ya

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    I think you are already an affiliate but just incase I will post. We have a pretty good selection of pictures. They are full picture sets so you can pick which ones you want to use. There is no watermark on any of the pictures that I know of. If you would like some samples of the pictures let me know or if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

any chance you'll be adding more foot content in the near future?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    any chance you'll be adding more foot content in the near future?
    I'm uploading some for you now. I will let you know when they are completed.

Mark

no way! how cool is that? i guess tomorrow's gallery is feet *grin*

I uploaded 4 sets of feet. Just go http://www.intensecash.com/webmaster...y/gayboysfeet/ and login an they are sets.....

C_ANDERSON.zip
    M_DIAZ.zip
    S_WOODRUFF.zip
    T_WHITNEY.zip

I think a foot gallery sounds great.

Mark

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hey, we aren't promoting the affiliate program much yet, but you should check out boysfeetclub.com. Since we've launched the new site exterior and tour, we've almost doubled our sales, conversions are pretty strong... right now, the 1 month join is only $15, but a *lot* of people (probably 40-50%) are joining at the $40 level (which is the default.)

Once we've finished putting up the new site interior, we'll be raising the 1 month price to $19.95 for boysfeetclub.

You might also want to take a look at www.boysecrets.com... $30/month signup, seems to appeal to the voyeur niche... and a fair number of ppl both at boysecrets and boyfunk seem to go for the 6 month deal ($89.95)... take a look and let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    Hey, we aren't promoting the affiliate program much yet, but you should check out boysfeetclub.com. Since we've launched the new site exterior and tour, we've almost doubled our sales, conversions are pretty strong... right now, the 1 month join is only $15, but a *lot* of people (probably 40-50%) are joining at the $40 level (which is the default.)

Once we've finished putting up the new site interior, we'll be raising the 1 month price to $19.95 for boysfeetclub.

You might also want to take a look at www.boysecrets.com... $30/month signup, seems to appeal to the voyeur niche... and a fair number of ppl both at boysecrets and boyfunk seem to go for the 6 month deal ($89.95)... take a look and let me know what you think.
    definetly some nice looking sites to promote

Mark

hey, mark - thanks! this is excellent service :-)

boyfunk - i can't deny that making $6 a sale just doesn't interest me. if you had a link for a tour that only had a two month or six month, that might be intersting...

hey, mark - where is the full 2257 info for gayboysfeet? i can't find it on your site... there are black rectangles on this page http://www.gayboysfeet.com/models.html that lead to a 404 http://www.gayboysfeet.com/2257.html

Quote Originally Posted by basschick
    hey, mark - where is the full 2257 info for gayboysfeet? i can't find it on your site... there are black rectangles on this page http://www.gayboysfeet.com/models.html that lead to a 404 http://www.gayboysfeet.com/2257.html
    that is strange it comes up fine for me http://www.gayboysfeet.com/models.html

mike-x

WTF?

bucksfactory !!!!!!!
    BucksFactory is a partnership program orientated on gay-traffic, offered by experienced professional team, which is working with this theme since year 2000.

With our money factory you can really gain a considerable fortune.

Our sites are based on exclusive content, so traffic conversion will be a pleasant surprise!

Main benefits of our partnership program are:

- On registration you gain $20 bonus as a gift

- On attracting of an active advert You will get 10% of his any sell and rebill.
    - We work, using scheme 50/50, so You get 50% of all sells and rebills (up to 60%)
    - We return all your traffic, if a visitor doesn’t buy aces to the site, he is brought back to You.
    - Option of switching of trials
    - Option of choosing money getting method: from partnership program or with billing bills.
    - Full statistics for our adverts
    - Big amount of promo-materials: banners, free content, FHG
    - For active adverts we provide freehost without disk space and traffic limits.
    - Regular contests for our adverts. Expensive gifts guaranteed!

crescentx

All the content you want...

XYCash is our program. We do have lots of FHG/TGP2 template stuff already, but if you want you get a login and pass and can pick and choose which sets you want, and we also have a tool which you can just punch in the gallery's # on the site and it will build you a standard AVS-style layout of the pictures you like. We bill customers in five currencies, check, european debit, cc, dialer, 900#, all of which you get credit for - 50% recurring is the baseline, more if you do over $3K/month. We are in the middle of a two-month spring promotion - 60% payout March->February signups/rebills in that period. We're also working on a tool which will let webmasters see more information about the customers that sign up - their photo preferences, that sort of thing which will help you fine-tune your traffic. Our niche in general is twink though we have focus on uncut/European-style on one site, latin on another, and have a price point range from $6.95 - $34.95. Generally, with decent traffic most webmasters convert at 1:200 or better and 1:75 is not uncommon.

-doug

anyone else? i have room for a few more sponsors.

btw, i don't promote barely legal sites - guys who would make the average person ask themselves "can that boy be legal????" seem pretty edgy to me.