Thread: Is this right or usual for a tgp?

Rainbo1956

Is this right or usual for a tgp?

I submitted a gallery to a tgp.
    The pic for it has been there for a long time. I always assumed it was going to my gallery.
    Today I decided to click on it. It took me to another site.
    Fine I thought, it's traffic trading. But, I clicked on it like 20 more times and everytime it took me to somewhere differant (but, mostly their own gallery)

When I clicked on it in the past, it would go somewhere else only once, then the next time to my gallery.

I know it's the pic I used when I submitted my gallery, because of the way I had to crop it to make it fit the size they required.

Is this usual practice? Is it that they're redirecting for a day, then back to my gallery the next day?
    Or, do they just use the pic I submitted as they want?

I really know very little about tgp's in this case.

Marc
    some tgps will leave a chunk of their links with no skimming, and then skim 100% on another link. Like say every 7th link will be 100% skimming.
    Either reload the page and or try again later and you (hopefully) should see less skimming on your link.

Rainbo1956
    Thanks Marc....

Yeah, I did a reload everytime I clicked on the link.
    I'll check back at it tomorrow and see what it's doing then.

its prolly setup as a CJ site, in that case you may get between 1% - 20% of clicks actually going to your gallery.

cheers,
    Luke

Xstr8guy
    Don't these webmasters that do CJ sites have anything better to do than trade their traffic back and forth? All these guys do is brag how much traffic their sites get. Do any of them actually make sales?

No surfer is going to bookmark or revisit a site that just jerks them around, let alone buy anything.

Same with top lists. :shifty:

Rainbo1956
    Well hell, it's been hours and hours, with every re-load and click I do, their site or gallery keeps coming up.

Seems to me they're just plain rip-offs! If they wanted to find the content "I' brought them and whatever, they should have done so...but "NOT" used the pic I submitted!

They could try using their OWN content and get an original idea!

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Which TGP is this you are talking about?

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Don't these webmasters that do CJ sites have anything better to do than trade their traffic back and forth? All these guys do is brag how much traffic their sites get. Do any of them actually make sales?

No surfer is going to bookmark or revisit a site that just jerks them around, let alone buy anything.

Same with top lists. :shifty:
    its very likely that these guys sell their traffic into traffic broker programs, thus all the other galleries coming up. Also helps explain why brokered traffic is usually not that productive!

cheers,
    Luke