Thread: Adult friendly banks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Adult friendly banks

I have had it with my credit union and want to move to a bank. Any suggestions on what is good and what banks are adult friendly.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Non that i know of in the U.S

I dont know why your bank needs to know you are working in adult though?

unless of course you are sending affiliates checks from 'Gay Guys Fucking LLC'

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    All the banks down here is AUS are only too helpful. There's a big push to grab more customers at the moment so they are falling over themselves backwards to offer good deals if you know how to ask.

I've never even had a teller ask me about the cheques I bank, they just convert and bank!

Allan

there are no really adult friendly banks in the u.s. but i hear that the closest to it is wells fargo.

CashAddict
    We use Fleet / Bank of America. They have an office in London and it's been useful to have a US bank account with a local contact. They've never raised any objection to what we do either, although I haven't discussed it in great depth.

CBLCasey
    I agree with the guys, sadly if you live in the USA there is no such thing as "Adult Friendly". I would just go with Bank of America, although they are a big evil corporation they do offer the most services. I use Washington Mutual currently and would not recommend them.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I haven't looked at a bank for my businesses for the Adult Friendliness (if that's a word LOL)

I simply look at them for there business... quality products, online abilities, etc.

I leave the Adult Friendly part to relationship with the bank rep. Currently, we're with Wachovia and I wouldn't change my relationship there for the world. The local branch manager knows me by name, has a clue what we do but doesn't ask more than she needs to know (LOL) and always has me in mind when new services become avaiable (free and fee). She's even gotten me out of a few pickles early on.

So my advice is to look at the bank for the banking and the persons inside for the friendly

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

CBLCasey
    I've been with Wachovia and hate them, as with many other banks. If your looking for personal service a say go with a small local bank. Branches like Wachovia will transfer that manager friend of yours one day without notice then you'll be back to the same postion as everyone else. I speak from experience with Fleet Boston.

some branches of bank of america have been known to close accounts when they discover that the business is adult. it happened to silvercash and hawgscash. i read the agreement you sign in order to start an account at b of a, and they can terminate your account for any reason they deem fit. pretty much.

wells fargo is the bank that they moved TO, and they do know it's adult and didn't have any problems.

Today the USA, tommorrow the World collegeboyslive's Avatar
    I LIke washington mutual, hell 1/2 the people working there are gay and a coupl eof them are members to collegeboyslive.com makes for interesting conversations when doing your banking
    Video feeds and content available to webmasters:
    http://demo.collegeboyslive.com http://affiliates.collegeboyslive.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by collegeboyslive
    I LIke washington mutual, hell 1/2 the people working there are gay and a coupl eof them are members to collegeboyslive.com makes for interesting conversations when doing your banking
    yeah I couldn't imagine going into my bank and talking about adult sites etc. That would be too funny.

Mark

Thanks for the awesome input everyone. Yeah I tried to go through the drive through at my credit union and they would not let me deposit more than 5 checks at the drive through so I had to go in. That was just the tip of the iceberg for me to make me decide to move to a bank. I have been with my credit union over 15 years so it sucks.

Mark