Thread: How Do You Make Your Sites 'Sticky' For Your Surfers?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Do You Make Your Sites 'Sticky' For Your Surfers?

Just been taking a look at a few sites, AEN / AVS, free sites, TGP's etc etc for the last 30 minutes or so and i started to wonder about the different ways we attract surfers to our sites and, more importantly, how we keep them coming back for more.

With that said, i wondered what methods GWW community members used to make their sites 'sticky' so that your surfers keep coming back time and time again.

Do you have a forum? Regular polls? Something else?

Have you even thought about how you can keep the longevity of the surfers hitting your site to a maximum?

Regards,

Lee

Dzinerbear
    Hey Lee,

Good thread ... I don't know why it dropped like a stone.

I just started something this weekend. In my MANcheck Plus site I just put up this weekend I started including free desktop wallpaper that contains a picture of the hot guy in the gallery, I build a March calendar on one site, and put the guy's name and my site's name at the bottom.

MANcheck Plus members get it free, but I also send it out as an attachment to the 1300-so people on my Yahoo Group list. I figure if I start doing this every month, some of them are bound to use it and it'll help brand my site.

I'd love to hear some other ideas.

Dzinerbear

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well for me its to use a story and make it into serial format. New pages on a regular basis which seems to work, as people keep coming back to read it and of course each story update has new sponsors and links to new stuff on the site, plus it makes it easy to sell people on my newsletter which goes out twice a month too.

Working on other ways but everything took a backseat last month and so far this month but once I get back into it, i think that I'll be doing the updates more often, bringing them back more often I hope.

just my 2 cents
    Ian
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online