Thread: So it's been a while...

Tala

Sad So it's been a while...

Let Me tell you, it's been a hellish year thus far for Me.

Lemme see, cat died on the last day of Internext. Just got a divorce. (Talk about a shock..I didn't see it coming.)

Now I'm in the quasi-numb stage, and am without a job and have to move by the end of the month. Oh yay.

so that's what's going on in My world, gang. How are all of you?

Wow ... wondered where you'd wandered off too after Internext. Sorry to hear that the shit really hit the fan at your place.

What sort of work can you do? Maybe someone here on GWW has something they can send your way.

Tala
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Wow ... wondered where you'd wandered off too after Internext. Sorry to hear that the shit really hit the fan at your place.

What sort of work can you do? Maybe someone here on GWW has something they can send your way.
    I want to do some PR work. I suck at internet marketing, but am great with face to face meetings and representing in that manner. I also have a face for radio.

I'm a lifestyle Domina. I'm a writer. I'm personable and intelligent and would love to make travel a big part of My job.

Any further inquiries can be made via PM or email or icq 11120676.

Thanks Bec.

thats really shitty, maybe you got all that bad luck out of the way and you are on your way to a fabulous "rest of year", lets hope at least!

cheers,
    Luke

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I've been wondering where you've been. "When it rains it pours!" Sorry to hear about all the crap, babe.

Keep us posted on what's going on.

(((SENDING POSITIVE VIBES TO TALA)))

{{{{And huge cyber hugs!!!!}}}}

Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Tala, i'm so sorry you had all this happening. i'll keep a head full of good thoughts going your way.

Tala
    Thank you everyone. Needless to say, it's been hell and I'm trying not to vent about it on message boards.

{{{{{{{{{{{Love ya lots Gary-Alan}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Thank you for the support.