Thread: Michael Jacksons wedding ring for sale on Ebay right now - No Joke!

Michael Jacksons wedding ring for sale on Ebay right now - No Joke!

If any of you are Jackson fans.. his wedding ring is for sale on Ebay right now.. no joke! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

Rowe, by the way, is locked in a family court battle with Jackson over their two children, Prince Michael and Paris. She has not been allowed to see them in two years. But now she wants more access to them, after watching the children's exposure to Jackson's current scandal. She needs the money.

It doesn't look that fabulous to me.

Here is part of the description:

This is the only wedding ring purchased by the King of Pop, given to Debbie Rowe on their wedding day, November 15th, 1996 in Sydney, Australia. This beautiful ring was given to Debbie and she would love someone to have it who appreciates the beauty and intention in which it was given.

This ring features a round brilliant cut diamond set in four prongs accented by fourteen round brilliant cut diamonds, five are set in in 3 prong heads and the rest are bead set. There are four tapered baguette diamonds set in two prong heads.

The ring is stamped "PT900" (Platinum),and weighs 6.77 grams.
    :eek:
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    Lol, she's kind of a bitch... just reading her responses to questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Lol, she's kind of a bitch... just reading her responses to questions.
    Yeah she's getting a lot of shit from people saying "Dear Debbie, the one thing that is really annoying me about you is that you act like the victim. " "Michael Jackson is innocent and it will be proved!" "tell michael i love him and he has my support 110%" etc. etc. on her Ebay listing messages.

She also had a bunch of fake bids that brought the price up past $110k, now it's down to $61k.

You know what really sucks is she's not getting her alimony from Jackson. They obviously had a deal, she gave him the babies etc. and now she's not getting anything. She puplicly humiliated herself by being involved with him in the first place and now whe has to sell a ring to get $$ to pay attorneys to get her babies back. Crazy! It's all so white trash. :pirate:

ha ha ha looking at her current bidders I can't find one that's bought anything over $20 !! Some even have negative ratings for no pay! ha ha

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

dalimili
    And while we're still talking about ebay and combining it with domains...........

pizza.net

$26,500,000.00

No bidders so far

Quote Originally Posted by dalimili
    And while we're still talking about ebay and combining it with domains...........

pizza.net

$26,500,000.00

No bidders so far
    CRAZY! I'd just take fastpizza.net, which is available, for $8.49 with my registrar

I'd say the best domain I own is theonlinenews.com

Now back to Michael Jackson:

Strange how the background matches the GWW Colors ha ha!

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com