Thread: Can Someone Explain This XM Radio Stuff To Me Please?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Can Someone Explain This XM Radio Stuff To Me Please?

Im looking at a couple of different things here, the receiver box itself and the in-car setup plus the 'portable' setup.

Am i right in thinking i have to buy the equipment AND a subscription to XM Radio or not?

Regards,

Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Im looking at a couple of different things here, the receiver box itself and the in-car setup plus the 'portable' setup.

Am i right in thinking i have to buy the equipment AND a subscription to XM Radio or not?

Yes they are going the route of cable where you can add additional receivers for a nominal fee and additional channels, satellite weather, etc. You have to get the radio, receiver, antenna and subscription along with an activation fee, unless you activate online then the fee is waived for a limited time only! ha ha I haven't seen one package yet that includes everything.. you have to buy everything separately which runs about $300 from what I've seen.

I'm kind of over having to buy new equipment all the time, upgrading, transferring to a new format etc. etc. It's my belief that the new receivers are purposefully basic so you'll have to upgrade in the future at triple the price or more. Tis the way of industry these days.

Why do you choose XMS over Sirius?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    I get Sirius radio with dish network. It goes throw the home stereo. Sounds awesome. So when I get my new car in July or Aug. I’ll put in Sirius in the car.

Goldie
    Yes, you have to pay for the equipment and the subscription... and XM is raising their rates in April to $12.95/month, the same as Sirius is now. I've had Sirius for about six months now and I love it... I have the plug and play unit. I had to buy a receiver, a car kit, and a boombox. I keep the boombox set up in my bedroom and listen to it at night and on the weekends. For the car I just pop out the receiver from the boombox and it sits in a little cradle in the car and broadcasts over the FM stereo. And at work I listen to the it on the computer via the free on-line streaming. I chose Sirius because they have a 24 hour gay station plus they tend to play more hits based music as opposed to XM which has less repeats, but plays more obscure tracks. But whatever you choose, it is far superior to the majority of FM out there. If you get a slightly older unit, you can get them pretty cheap. I got my whole set up as part of a deal for $150 plus the monthly charge...

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    I got the Delphi Xm2go for XM radio and it's freakin awesome. It's portable. The kit comes with the car equipment, house stuff, and even headphones. It also allows you to record like 5 hours worth of shit too on the unit. Love it!

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Xstr8guy
    I'm waiting a bit before I get Sirius. Howard Stern is moving to Sirius next January and I imagine that they will have some new equipment and cool deals when that happens.