Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: outsourcing - o/s workers

outsourcing - o/s workers

I just can't find the time in the day anymore to do all the stuff I want to do, so I have been thinking of outsourcing to one of those offshore worker companies. But its a bit of a worry, since I have read some pretty nasty things about these companies in the past, like how you have to re-do everything since their english skills are lacking.

Has anyone here used an o/s worker outsourcing company before? If so, which one and how was it. Also can you post exactly what you had them do - I am not expecting them to do brilliant SEO work for me, but it would be nice to have someone doing regular TGP gallery builds and submits or other similar work.

And for all you outsourcing companies, please feel free to add your comments (not just your price tags!) I would be interested to hear what the average workload is for your workers.

cheers,
    Luke

Xstr8guy
    My problem with the concept of outsourcing is... if someone is so good at building and submitting galleries, why aren't they doing it for themselves and making money that way?

mostly we know philippino workers, and they've been really super nice. keep in mind that your best bet is to go over each gallery after it is built, check for small errors in english, and then give them the description.

if you're going with a company, try xxxoutsourcing - i've heard they're pretty cool. i would be careful of prooutsourcing - they used to be adultoutsourcing, and there are some ownership struggles going on.

if you'd rather deal direct with a worker, you can get someone for less. the outsourcing companies charge around $1000 a month, but you can get the workers direct for $600. on the other hand, if you like the idea of them actually reporting to an office and having a supervisor, go with the company. with a free lancer, you can usually get someone for just a week or a month.

if you are interested, i can give you the url of a board that is probably almost all philippine designers, or the icq of a great woman who helps coordinate jobs for the free lancers.

CashAddict
    When you reach the stage where you need to hire other people, I think that is the time where things can either take off and go really well for you or start falling apart.

Hire the right people and you will do really well. But beware of trusting people to interface with your members/affiliates until you REALLY know them. I had some bad experiences while I was ill and I had to trust someone else to run things. Nobody will ever care about your business as much as you do!

words to live by.

people who are just starting out make mistakes you might not make, so let them start out easy and keep an eye out. this applies to ANY person who isn't you

Quote Originally Posted by CashAddict
    When you reach the stage where you need to hire other people, I think that is the time where things can either take off and go really well for you or start falling apart.

Hire the right people and you will do really well. But beware of trusting people to interface with your members/affiliates until you REALLY know them. I had some bad experiences while I was ill and I had to trust someone else to run things. Nobody will ever care about your business as much as you do!

Scorpio
    Quote Originally Posted by lil_baby
    hi, there
    maybe i can help you!
    see sig
    thanks!
    WOW that's one hell of a reply

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

I am just wondering...

I am interested in trying one of the sites mentioned above xxxoutsourcing and proadultoutsourcing and have checked both sites...they look nearly identical in what they claim they can provide and the pricing is also similar.

So my question is has anyone had real life experiences with either company? Any feedback would be most welcome!
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Oh and for the record...

If any other outsourcing company purely spams their service without taking time to respond to Lukes comments your post will also be removed.

There is a demand for quality outsrouced workers but, if you cant be bothered to answer the questions you are being asked, dont expect us to send you any clients.

I think thats only fair.

Regards,

Lee

Patti, I would love that info, do you want to post it here or pop thru an icq please?

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilihost
    Patti, I would love that info, do you want to post it here or pop thru an icq please?

cheers,
    Luke
    Id shoot Patti a PM dude

Otherwise if it gets posted here they will all be snagged up by outsourcing companies LOL

I have to admit though, the one designer i did hire thanks to Basschicks reccomendation i couldnt be happier with right now :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

proadultoutsourcing was adultoutsourcing previously. there was an internal power struggle, which is still going on - and their employees were getting paid only $200 a month out of the $1000 we were paying, plus they were just being treated terribly - really badly. verbal abuse was the rule of the day.

if anyone wants the url of that board, shoot me a pm.

Latin Niche site - 50% Revshare!! MiamiB's Avatar

Really!

That's too bad...has anyone else had dealings with either company? Or have other suggestions...I would hate to support "slave labor" of course.
    MiamiBoyz.com
    Online Since 1999!
    Make 50% initial signup AND 50% recurring![/B] http://www.MiamiBoyz.com
    NEW SITE TO PROMOTE - LatinPiss.com

CashAddict
    There's very little information on the site. If I was offering a service like that, I'd give many more details about how it works, how they can offer such a good deal, etc.

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    Also check out www.iwebmasters.com. Its a relatively new company but it has some reputable folks behind it. Rick Latona, owner of Consumption Junction, is one of the owners.

Expect to have to train the person for a while and be prepared for some frustration along the way. The language barrier can be difficult because even though most speak English, they generally aren't capable of writing good copy.

We've had our ups and downs with it, but on the whole its been pretty good. I have an excellent guy that's been with us for over a year now and I wouldn't trade him for anyone, so it can be a fruitful endeavor.

i don't generally let designers write my copy, anyway. i send them the text along with the pics.

i have had good luck with designers from the philippines. a lot of the guys at the outsourcing companies have no previous experience with adult, though - so i agree that training time will have to be factored in. it takes me about two weeks to get a designer to a point where he knows what i want.

on the other hand, there are some designers in the philippines with lots of experience. i work with a guy who did four of these for me tonight, and as gallery headers go, i think these are pretty nice.

http://www.manofmuscle.com/napoleon/...leries_06.html

http://www.manofmuscle.com/napoleon/...leries_04.html