Thread: Does this model look familar?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar

Does this model look familar?

He is popping up on a bunch of sites even PluginFeeds from TopBucks now. I have seen him on another site. Maybe he just got me all hot and bothered and I can't think straight.

Thanks,
    Mark
    * IntenseCash.com - If you can't convert us you better look for a new job!

BDBionic
    yeah he was in Vegas with BoyFunk both this last January and the January prior so ya mighta seen him then.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men? IntenseCash.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BDBionic
    yeah he was in Vegas with BoyFunk both this last January and the January prior so ya mighta seen him then.
    Thanks Brian, that is why he looks familar.

Mark

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    That's Jordan. He's done most of his work for us (boyfunk / cuteboyvideos), but he's also done work with boyfun and perhaps one or two other producers.

He's 19, lives in the midwest.

Quote Originally Posted by boyfunk
    That's Jordan. He's done most of his work for us (boyfunk / cuteboyvideos), but he's also done work with boyfun and perhaps one or two other producers.

He's 19, lives in the midwest.
    Yeah now I totally remember seeing him so many times. When I saw his picture the first time the first thing that popped in my head was BoyFunk but then I was thinking I was incorrect, hehe.

Mark