Thread: PPS or revshare?

johnny1

PPS or revshare?

which do you prefer?

I personally always go with revshare.

CashAddict
    It depends on the site. PPS if I think it won't retain; Revshare if it will.

Am I stating the obvious?

johnny1
    Quote Originally Posted by CashAddict

makes sense!

it must not be that obvious - i read this question on some board at least twice a week **

btw, i like to use both also, depending on the site. it's nice to get a combination of quick cash AND long-term cash

Quote Originally Posted by CashAddict

Xstr8guy
    PPS for big affiliate programs and Revshare for small programs. If a program offers both and I personally like their sites, I will first try Revshare... If it doesn't rebill very well, I switch to PPS.

same here, for the big guys pushing nothing but plugin content I would go pps, for the smaller guys or for those with exclusive content I would go revshare. Hooking into a good revshare program is GOLD!

cheers,
    Luke

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    My personal preference is a mixture of both on all traffic streams that we have.

The PPS offers an almost 'instant' hit of revenue whilst the revshare business model, if being utilized on a good site, can provide a long-term income for many months and sometimes even years in to the future.

Regards,

Lee

zentz
    depends.. i hardly refuse $35 per signup