Thread: YowCow - Anyone use/used them?

I'm not gay; I'm British!

YowCow - Anyone use/used them?

Hi!

My first post, which I usually try not to be a negative one but :evil:

I was wondering if anyone else had used or us using YowCow as a payment processor.

If so, are they having problems with them as well?

I got my first payment on January 20, and they say they hold payment for 14 days before release which is fair enough, unless the customer says they received the goods prior.

On February 3 it was released and then I had to obtain a verification code via mail which arrived on February 17th.

I requested the withdrawal to my Bank Account on February 17th and it now shows pending.

I've emailed them 6 times since then simply asking the status of the withdrawal and how long it would take, no reply to anything sent to accounts or manager.

It's only a small amount (less than $100) but it's not the point.

I was wondering if anyone has had dealings with them - all over their website they say that people who defraud them will be punishable by the FBI (etc etc), but what about people they defraud.

See ya
    Ernie

P.S. I'll try and make my next post more positive!

Xstr8guy
    Sorry you're having problems but I have never heard of Yow Cow.

Judging from the "Not getting a response from Yow Cow?" link on the front page you could be in for problems:

"Not getting a response from Yow Cow? Chances are, you are using an anonymous email address such as hotmail to receive your emails from us. These email accounts have spam filtering software and YowCow email can be filtered as a spam email. The solution is to simply use your ISP issued email account. Not only will you get your email, but you wont be hidden by anonymity that is a sign to us that you may have something to hide. Email in regards to accounts that are sent to other email addresses other than accounts will not be acted upon. Vulgar email is deleted. Email in BOLD and/or CAPITAL LETTERS is deleted. Email without appropriate information is delayed as we need to work on email with information we can use to help you. Email that implies a threat is put back until we have finished with respectful emails from customers. Spam is reported to relevant authorities.

Email us with a concern in a civil matter and we will respond quickly."
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com