Thread: Ok All You Code Gurus - I need some help!

Ok All You Code Gurus - I need some help!

I have a gallery generator that lets me use a header.inc file. I've set that file up so that it displays a header image and then the links to other areas of the website.

Here's the problem:

When the generator processes the directory, and the subfolders, it's including the header.inc just fine ... but all my links and header image are out of whack because it isn't reflecting that they just went one folder deeper!

I've tried researching and reading how to setup something I assume has to do with $resPath ... but I don't understand how I physically write out my text links or set the image path for the header in the header.inc html.

Can someone show me exactly how I get the include file to find and use an image living in .../images/header.gif and how my links should be written, for example this is what I'd normally have as html for this particular header for the text links at the root of this gallery -- but the links don't adjust as they go into subdirectories. (periods used so code shows)

<.a href="../../index.html">HOME</a> | <.a href="../../erotica/index.shtml">Erotica</a> | <.a href="../../shows.shtml">Live Shows</a> | <.a href="http://store.sex-superstore.com/cgi-share/index.cgi?6568" target="_blank">Giftshop</a> |<.a href="../striptease/index.html">Striptease</a> | <.a href="../nylons/index.html">Nylons</a> | <.a href="../footfetish/index.html">Foot Fetish</a>

Thanks for any assistance!! This is making me crazier than I already am! :goof:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Take off the first two ..'s before the leading slash '/'

Regards,

Lee

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Alternately,

Just put the absolute url to the image in that file

Regards,

Lee