Thread: How Often Do You Clean Out Your Address Book / ICQ List?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

I Wonder? How Often Do You Clean Out Your Address Book / ICQ List?

So ive just been sat here for the last 15 minutes clearing out my Outlook address book of email addresses of people that are either no longer in the industry or i quite frankly have nothing to do with anymore.

Then, after i did my address book, i moved over to my AIM and ICQ list.

Im actually quite suprised at the sheer amount of people that i have lost contact with over the last 12 months or they have left the industry completely.

How often, if ever, do you clean out your address books and msg client contact lists?

Regards,

Lee

RainGurl
    i don't do this often enough. usually i take care of it when i am forced to because of space issues. i have been cleaning out my cellphone, recently though. i got a new phone and decided rather than having all of my numbers transferred, i would just do it myself to clean out the numbers i didn't need anymore. there were a lot!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Quote Originally Posted by RainGurl
    i don't do this often enough. usually i take care of it when i am forced to because of space issues. i have been cleaning out my cellphone, recently though. i got a new phone and decided rather than having all of my numbers transferred, i would just do it myself to clean out the numbers i didn't need anymore. there were a lot!
    Okay thanks for that Rainey :evil:

Now i just started clearing out our old cell phone numbers too LOL

Regards,

Lee

desslock
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    How often, if ever, do you clean out your address books and msg client contact lists? Regards, Lee
    I almost never clear out my buddy lists. I don't know why --- i just looked and saw a whole raft of names that I haven't seen logged on in eons - boywithstick19, AlamoSirBoy, Never2Busy, TexMexChulo etc. Still even if I have them on the list, I will sometimes message an individual after a significant period of time.

Steve
    :goof:

Madame0120
    I never empty my chat lists. My Mirc /notify has been active and unculled for 10 years. Same with my Favorites list .. I file and shift them around but rarely delete.

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i never seem to do the icq list, but my outlook one all the time. cell phone, that's next

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Lord, I was just looking at icq and aim this week thinking the same thing! There are so many people on my list, and quite a few of them I have no clue who they are. (I've had the same ICQ# for years.)

For my outlook address book I use a program called Plaxo (www.plaxo.com) that allows me to manage my address book online and in my email client pretty easy. Updating it takes about 5 minutes.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    I found a really easy way to clear out your ICQ list...

...change jobs. LOL!!!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com