Thread: A message to logixxx webmasters who may have missed a payment

Post A message to logixxx webmasters who may have missed a payment

Just a quick note that we sent this out to our webmasters today. For anyone that may not have got it here it is.

Tom.

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

RE: Logixxx, Lawsuits & iBill

Dear Webmasters,

I am writing to inform you of the recent iBill-related events at logixxx.com.

As you are probably aware, iBill ran into some rather major problems in September 2004. IBill was our primary credit card processor up until October 2004, at which time we - like so many others - switched over to alternate payment processors.

LOGIXXX AFFILIATE PAYMENTS

With the exception of payouts for the last few weeks, we have continued to pay you as usual, including the 65% commission on rebills currently being withheld by iBill.

Late cheques have been sent from Australia this week, with the latest cheque run being sent tomorrow. The delay was due to my horrendous workload with 2257 due-diligence & getting our iBill lawsuit underway more than anything.

iBill is currently processing & withholding recurring revenues for signups that occurred prior to September 2004, and accounts for approximately 10% of our current rebills. We will continue to pay you a commission on these rebills and hope to get the card numbers released by iBill soon.

AFFILIATES PAID BY IBILL

Unfortunately a small number of our webmasters chose to have their affiliate payments distributed directly by iBill and have not been paid.

Yesterday, we filed a complaint against iBill in the Broward County Circuit Court to recover these funds and named our ‘affiliates’ in the lawsuit.

If you are one of the webmasters affected by this then I have sent you an email asking you to participate directly in the lawsuit at no cost to yourself.

FUTURE PAYMENTS

While this is a little bleep on the radar for us, we are doing the right thing & I think you can agree that in the past we have always paid on time.

Our new credit card processing arrangement is going smoothly, and we have some really exciting new products on the way!

If you need an update, my direct email is tom@logixxx.com, icq 13933865, or you can call my desk phone on +61-3-9820-0805. And yes the form on the website is working again! Sorry about that!

Best Regards,

Tom
    Affiliate Manager
    www.logixxx.com
    Join exploaded.com's 60% Partnership Program and make more ca$h!
    CCBill cookies last for 9 months
    Excellent Conversions & Retention
    New galleries and the hottest gay content every week!
    FHG's now available via RSS!

good post - thanks for keeping us in the loop.

abostonboy
    So, can I ask a question. Why did you change the stats to no longer show when a check was sent? How do I know I am getting mine and when it will go out.

And what is the contact email. It's not a great idea to hav eyour contact form not working....

thx
    abostonboy

abostonboy
    Never mind I hit the wrong link....
    Anyway, haven't seen that a check was senrt - hope to soon as I am still sending traffic.

Thx for the info.....

Hello abostonboy

Our stats havent changed. Look for the line that says "Sent" then the date with the check number next to it.
    Statements are refreshed once every 24 hours, so you should see it pretty soon.

The form was broken after we upgraded some software but has since been fixed. Feel free to contact me peronally at any of the addresses in my sig if you need any help with anything.

Tom.
    Join exploaded.com's 60% Partnership Program and make more ca$h!
    CCBill cookies last for 9 months
    Excellent Conversions & Retention
    New galleries and the hottest gay content every week!
    FHG's now available via RSS!

_ap_
    Quick heads up to anyone thats interested on the outcome, Tom posted this earlier this week @ logixxx.com.

NEW! Tuesday 12th April, 2005

RE: iBill Status Report

Just a quick update on iBill and the latest logixxx payouts:

* Latest payouts are on schedule. Wires and checks have already been sent.

* IBill have released our entire rebill database including checks.

* As you are probably aware, iBill has released some of its funds and we are currently negotiating a payment schedule for the remaining balance, however iBill has asked for a 10 day extension. We expect a response on Wednesday.

* We will be back-paying webmasters normally paid by iBill once payment terms have been agreed with iBill (probably next week). The main problem here is preventing double payments. If you were previously receiving checks from iBill and have not been contacted by us yet, then email me NOW!

* We are continuing with litigation as a backup in the event that iBill defaults on the agreed payment terms.

Best Regards,

Tom
    Affiliate Manager
    www.logixxx.com