Thread: GoDaddy Starts Its Affiliate Program Today

desslock

GoDaddy Starts Its Affiliate Program Today

They are starting today on Commission Junction.

They pay 20% of everything the customer buys in their shopping cart. One purchase. 45 day tracking cookie.

Steve

FreshChecks
    interesting :pirate:

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Interesting.

I dont think we'll be using them though, to close to the SuperBowl ad they flew to be worth the time right now, most people, i would think, would go directly to their site after seeing that ad.

I wonder if this is a way of them recouping some of the cost of those ads btw?

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    Wow, almost worth signing up to their program and then visiting godaddy via your site to get the cash back as a discount on your domain registrations

Interesting thought really!

Allan

zentz
    i bet it will be cheap as their domains are

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    GoDaddy rocks, I use them for all my domain and hosting needs. Cheap, great service, fast stable servers. I think this would be a great service to promote.

Corey Bryant
    They start that now - just as we became resellers LOL. We just did not want to be pushing clients over to another site though

Gay Marriage - It's our Pearl Harbor.
    I've moved everything away from GoDaddy since the January show. I have to say that I never had a single problem with them, but our programmer had a domain stolen somehow from his account, and he had to move heaven and earth for them to even talk to him. I still don't think its completely resolved. I thought it might be an isolated incident, but I've been reading other similar horror stories in various places.

I've appreciated their service and the interface was the best I've ever used for managing hundreds of domains. But all of the buzz was enough to make me move away, largely because I'm paranoid. :-)

I met the guys at Moniker in Vegas and they matched GoDaddy's pricing for us. They have a high security setting you can activate so that it takes written confirmation via fax or direct authorization to your account rep to allow domains to be moved from your account.