Thread: Outsourcing Companies - A Reminder

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Outsourcing Companies - A Reminder

I wanted to take a moment to let you know that despite what happens on numerous other message forums personally i dont want to see you posting in threads single word replies or smilies just to get your signatures seen - That ISNT what this community is about.

If you have a valid reason for posting in a thread please make it clear in your post, telling our existing community members to 'see sig' wont cut it and will end up getting you banned as well as your sites url and every other outsourcing companys url on the GWW community.

If you can provide a service being asked for by one of our other community members, please post a sample of your previous work.

Please heed this thread as a friendly peice of advice from me to you, I am more than happy to you have as a part of our community but if you abuse your posting privellages here they will be pulled.

Its happened to members in the past and it will happen again.

Regards,

Lee

JustMe
    Greetings:

Oh thank goodness. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to see you taking a strong stance on this issue Lee! This signature ridiculousness that's become rampant on other forums absolutely amazes me.

"see sig"

What the heck ever. Sites like GoFuckYourself have become little more than one giant incestuous cluster fuck do to signature advertising. If that's the only way that some of these other online communities can get people to post, then it says something about their value to the industry, now doesn't it?

Three cheers to a future of helpful posts and intriguing threads!

Me too.

:jasun:
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

But seriously, folk, I'm amazed at how many posts other boards have that are nothing but "Yeah,that" or "me too" or "HAHAHA that's funny".
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

johnny1
    I totaly agree on this subject, I dont go on gfy anymore cause of that reason...its crazy the spam some webmasters get away with!

I feel that i must post to this thread to get my sig seen :goof:

cheers,
    Luke

xxxoutsourcing
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    I wanted to take a moment to let you know that despite what happens on numerous other message forums personally i dont want to see you posting in threads single word replies or smilies just to get your signatures seen - That ISNT what this community is about.

If you have a valid reason for posting in a thread please make it clear in your post, telling our existing community members to 'see sig' wont cut it and will end up getting you banned as well as your sites url and every other outsourcing companys url on the GWW community.

If you can provide a service being asked for by one of our other community members, please post a sample of your previous work.

Please heed this thread as a friendly peice of advice from me to you, I am more than happy to you have as a part of our community but if you abuse your posting privellages here they will be pulled.

Its happened to members in the past and it will happen again.

Regards,

Lee

Hi Lee,

I agree with what you say and our marketing department will be informed immediatly to prevent usless posts for sig views.

Regards

Greg

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Okay im pretty sure most of the outsourcing companies will have read this now considering that most of their board whores use Board Tracker

Regards,

Lee

AusCoding Allan
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxoutsourcing
    Hi Lee,

I agree with what you say and our marketing department will be informed immediatly to prevent usless posts for sig views.

Regards

Greg
    But Greg,

Any sensible marketing department should realise that this would be a useless practice and shouldn't have to be informed.

Just a thought!

Allan