Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robert Blake Not Guilty

Corey Bryant

Robert Blake Not Guilty

I am really surprised - the jury found him not guilty on 2 counts and deadlocked on another

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Okay stupid question..

Who's Reboert Blake? :eek:

I know Peterson just got sentenced to death but ive not heard anything about Blake that i can recall off the top of my head

Regards,

Lee

Corey Bryant
    He was known as Tony Baretta in the show Baretta about 20 yrs ago. He was at dinner one night with his wife and walked her to their car. he forgot his gun in the restaurant - went back to get it. When he got to the car, she was found shot.

Yeah this happened almost 4 yrs ago.

desslock
    Baretta is usually before people's time. I've pointed out to younger guys that Robert Blake played the Man In Black/Mystery Man in David Lynch's 1997 Lost Highway.

Lost Highway is not one of those movies you want to take someone with on a first date, btw :goof:

Steve

but all evidence was circumstantial - plus the testimony of two people who kept changing their testimony. legally you cannot find someone guilty of murder unless you are sure beyond ALL reasonable doubt.

I bet Michael Jackson is gonna get off too.

Robert Blake also was one of the original Little Rascals.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

desslock
    Now does this man look like he could have killed his wife?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    He also played a man who killed his whole family in a Lifetime Original Movie. Ironic, no?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    it was the bird that killed his wife

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    I bet Michael Jackson is gonna get off too.

I think he is going to get off to, the kids brother said he lied, and the kid himself told everyone that nothing happened. it also turns out that there mother loves to sue everyone. funny when the money stopped, the law suit started, plus the DA has a hard on for jackson

Radical Rick
    I almost choked when I read that, unreal.

Xstr8guy
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    He also played a man who killed his whole family in a Lifetime Original Movie. Ironic, no?
    He won acclaim for his role as a killer in Truman Capote's "In Cold Blood". Is that what you are thinking of? It's a very old movie, though.

Here's an interesting thought ... are you finding that most people seem to assume that anyone who's well known like Martha Stewart, Michael Jackson, OJ Simpson, Robert Blake, etc ... are guilty of whatever crime they are accused of from the get go? Is it only because of savy lawyers and a large bank account that things get to where "reasonable doubt" can't be settled on?

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    He won acclaim for his role as a killer in Truman Capote's "In Cold Blood". Is that what you are thinking of? It's a very old movie, though.
    Nah, this was about two years ago, I think. It was really freaky.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Lee, i'm right there with you. I have no clue who Reboert Blake is.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Okay stupid question..
    Who's Reboert Blake? :eek:
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>