Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to give a well deserved "shoutout" to..

Slade

Yeah I want to give a well deserved "shoutout" to..

..BEC! This lady TEARS it up when it comes to site design!
    If I didn't know better, I'd say she was a gay man she has such good insight into what gay men want to see on sites!

Bec..you are the TOPS babe! YOU ROCK! My surfers have been telling me about they really like the changes you made!

So when in a bind for design, run like HECK for Bec!

Well shucks, now you have me blushing ... thanks for the kind words!

JustMe
    Greetings:

Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Well shucks, now you have me blushing ... thanks for the kind words!
    Only on GWW can telling a woman you think she must really be a gay man be taken as compliment. Gotta love it......

:twink:

bec rules - a lot! she is one of the most thoughtful and talented people i know

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    I have to say, Bec is one of the best people to work! She’s so giving, smart, and fun on the phone.
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    OMG, Bec is awesome!!! We all love her here at GWW.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Cass

Yeah Amen to that!

Besides doing awesome web work, Bec has taken on a very interactive mentoring to develop my own webdesign skills. In just a couple of short weeks she's already got me learning Flash to help her flesh out many of the ideas that she has in her head. So look for more moving stuff coming off her 'puter!

Cass

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass
    Besides doing awesome web work, Bec has taken on a very interactive mentoring to develop my own webdesign skills. In just a couple of short weeks she's already got me learning Flash to help her flesh out many of the ideas that she has in her head. So look for more moving stuff coming off her 'puter!

Cass
    In light of this information, I therefore move that Bec be nominated as the First "Queen of America.."

She'll give that damn bitch Liz in England a run for her money!

AusCoding Allan
    Hmm,

Queen Bec - I like that theory,

she definitely is the queen of web design - she's the first person I call if I don't have time to do it myself or if I want a really great design for a great new site!

Cheers,

Allan

Quote Originally Posted by JustMe
    Greetings:

Only on GWW can telling a woman you think she must really be a gay man be taken as compliment. Gotta love it......

:twink:

LOL -- so true!! And I did take it as one!

Thanks everyone for all the kind stuff you've said ... it's rather humbling to be held in such high esteem by my peers.... you da best!

Rainbo1956
    <big smile> this is a "bless Bec" thread then!

Hey, while I've never had to use her services, I know just about how she post here and I see/saw, she's about the most honest forthright, upfront person here!

Slade, I checked out your new designs and I am very impressed indeed. Good work Bec!

As for the Queen of America, you two will have to battle that one out LOL!!!

cheers,
    Luke

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    Bec,
    what can a person say about her? Hummmmmm well lets start off with she is a god in my eyes! Not only is she awesome at web design work, but she has turned out to be a really cool friend! I owe her alot and could never repay her friendship.

Slade
    Forget being "Queen"..I think Sainthood is just around the corner.

Now..where did I put that damn tiarra?

ummm... i don't think saints generally wear tiarras...