Thread: Crush Freaks - Insect Crushing Fetish

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin Crush Freaks - Insect Crushing Fetish

Haha picked this up from GFY (as if you couldnt tell )

http://www.deviantdesires.com/map/crush.html

Not really my thing but i guess it takes all sorts :eek:

Regards,

Lee

DigitalJay
    That's so far beyond stupid, calling it stupid would be a compliment.

If we can get that obscure and idiotic, why not fetish tv licking, shoe polishing, trumpet playing, gardening, tree climbing...I guess the sky is the limit when it comes to crap.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    DJ,

You know, as stupid as that list you posted 'may' sound...

Im sure there is somebody in the world that would get off on those types of things.

I mean there is eyeball licking already, could never figure that one out myself LOL

Regards,

Lee

krusher
    I read something like this on another board, and you gotta laugh. People will get off on anything! Nothing is shocking.....

Madame0120
    I found this comment too funny:

Although there have been crush movies since at least the 1950s, this practice remained an underground phenomenon until animal rights activists stumbled upon internet sites advertising crush videos in the late 1990s.

What next? Save the Cockroach?

Hummm .. new site :light:

Bug Torture
    Where unsuspecting insects are given the the family cat as a playtoys. Hours of amusement for both the surfer and the feline. Hey! And no need for any 2257 paperwork.

emmanuelle
    Crush is a huge niche and has been around for a long, long time.

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalJay
    That's so far beyond stupid, calling it stupid would be a compliment.

If we can get that obscure and idiotic, why not fetish tv licking, shoe polishing, trumpet playing, gardening, tree climbing...I guess the sky is the limit when it comes to crap.

I can totally see shoe polishing -- having been in the army; some guys really got off on polishing their boots until they were like mirrors. Which of course was the idea. Not the getting off on it....

Rainbo1956
    Mostly it's called OCD (Obsesive compulsive disorder)
    All about someone pulling a site together that "feeds" into someone elses OCD....pure and simple

Top Cat
    Gives new meaning to the expression "ants in the pants!"

BTW, hi everyone.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by robin
    I can totally see shoe polishing -- having been in the army; some guys really got off on polishing their boots until they were like mirrors. Which of course was the idea. Not the getting off on it....
    Actually, this is very prevalent in the leather community. There are people called "Bootblacks" who are very much into the bootblacking (or polishing) fetish. They will set up in a corner of a leather bar and shine your boots for tips, and there is even a Mr. Internaional Bootblack title that goes on as part of the IML weekend.

I think most people have an interest that others would consider unusual. God knows I've got a shopping list full of them. I met someone once who had a carrying fetish. He liked to be carried around on anohter person's shoulders, like to carry others around and liked to read and write stories in which carrying took place.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

robin
    Hi Andy welcome!

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    Actually, this is very prevalent in the leather community. There are people called "Bootblacks" who are very much into the bootblacking (or polishing) fetish. They will set up in a corner of a leather bar and shine your boots for tips, and there is even a Mr. Internaional Bootblack title that goes on as part of the IML weekend.
    I was just thinking about that myself -- I was thinking surely that's where you would see that type of activity. Should have figured it would be called bootblacking.

Top Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike

I think most people have an interest that others would consider unusual. God knows I've got a shopping list full of them. I met someone once who had a carrying fetish. He liked to be carried around on anohter person's shoulders, like to carry others around and liked to read and write stories in which carrying took place.
    Yeah, in my sex work I saw a client once who wanted me to expectorate for an hour. Not spit on him or anything, just hack and bring up phlegm. Oh, and I had to talk about it too...how much phlegm I had, how I had to hawk it up in the morning, etc.

I believe there is absolutely no human activity that isn't a fetish for at least one person in this world. But pity that one guy all alone!

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    after seeing things like these, it def makes me feel less pervy