Thread: Industry Gatherings

AusCoding Allan

Industry Gatherings

Hi Guys,

Planning a visit to the US in early 2006, any suggestions as to dates I should be around and which locations the forums/shows are on?

Cheers,

Allan

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well January is always good for the Vegas show, lots to do 'work' wise and lots to do as a tourist also.

Regards,

Lee

GLBTcity

January

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    Well January is always good for the Vegas show, lots to do 'work' wise and lots to do as a tourist also.

Regards,

Lee
    I definitely agree with Lee on January.

Dzinerbear
    I think you'd be really disappointed if you flew all this way for Internext in January. For me, the show was dead boring, the tradeshow was mostly straight, and the seminars were basic, basic, basic. It was the people I met in Vegas at the after hours parties, the special events, or the GWW dinners that we sponsored that made the show. And I found that the Vegas show was very straight. I haven't been, but I'm betting in two weeks I'd be telling you to fly up for the Phoenix Forum.

Dzinerbear

Allan, Ricki-Lee (she is not on this board) also organized the occasional get-together for aussie webmasters, the last one was june or july 04 on the gold coast. I think the next one is planned for April this year but I have not heard anything so maybe it is postponed.

I will let you know if I find out more info.

cheers,
    Luke