Thread: Where Did All The Gay Banners Go At AEBN?

robin

Where Did All The Gay Banners Go At AEBN?

Is it just me or did all of the gay banners dissapear at AEBN? I've been wanting to use some for at least a week now. All sizes...

I'd email them but I'm still waiting to hear back about my previous emails over the past couple of months.

Darren Austin
    Hi Robin

All of the gay banners under "Sales tools" on the AEBN site , are still there.
    However the gay banners and str8 banners are all mixed in together, but they ARE there. We are also looking into seperating them again, but for NOW they are all there.
    If you need help looking for them let me know.
    You also mentioned that you have been e-mailing and not getting a response?
    Well please e-mail me should you have any issues and I will have it taken care of.
    Thank you
    Darren Austin

Public Relations

robin
    Hi Darren!

Yeah I saw that they're mixed in with the str8 listings. However, whenever I click on one of the links nothing comes up. So I click on the search for banners button and still nothing. I should note that I have found a few, (pimppayperview comes readily to mind). And I've found a few of the half page banners for various sites.

I don't know, maybe I'm clicking the wrong way or something. I'll have another go at it.

Thanks -- I'll email you direct next time I need to email you guys.

robin
    OK so I'm a doh head or something but I can't get any latino banners except the 600x300. And that would be just for starters. Same with the muscle ppv.