Thread: Link manager that supports banners

Top Cat

Link manager that supports banners

Posed this on GFY but thought I'd try my fellow homos (and those who love them) too:

I'm tired of managing my reciprocal links by hand and would love to pick up some software to do it (I'd pick up a script but I'm not that smart!). Ideally something that will import what I have using a template I create, and produces static pages for upload. Problem is, I have a number of banners instead of text links right now and want to be able to support them. I remember seeing such a progam a while back but when I look now they all seem to support text only. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

You can check gossamer's script, they are one of the most popular ones and would prolly support this - but they are expensive. Or you can think about modifying a copy of AutoGallerySQL (TGP script from jmbsoft.com) since it supports thumb images and text links, all you would have to do is allow for banner-size thumb images. I have seen quite a few other people use this script for their linklist sites and it works rather well for the price!

cheers,
    Luke

Top Cat
    Thanks Luke. I actually finally figured out the program I was thinking of, Reciprocal Manager:

http://reciprocalmanager.com/

A little quirky but it allows you to post banners and /or text and works across multiple sites. Only problem is my sites are on two different servers...but that's another issue!