Thread: Private Feeds Launches New Live Feeds Program: Live Bucks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

WTF? Private Feeds Launches New Live Feeds Program: Live Bucks

PRIVATEFEEDS LAUNCHES NEW LIVE FEEDS PROGRAM: LIVEBUCKS.COM

Thursday, March 17, 2005 12:37pm

Montreal, QC - DHL Virtual Networks announced today the launch of their new webmaster affiliate program, LiveBucks.com http://livebucks.com .

The Site will now become the flagship of all of the current DHL's products, including the already successful Privatefeeds.com, http://privatefeeds.com . In business since 1999, the company is continuously improving their system for the benefit of the webmaster, and consumer.

LiveBucks will be offering webmasters many new products and technologies rolling out all year long. The idea behind Livebucks.com is to have a 'one stop-shop' for all these exciting products.

"With our new program, we are now offering many more services based on our solid foundation that has been doing well for years. We have more models than ever and the best sales we have ever had, we have grown in sales year after year. The truly exciting part is what's to come," says Karl Hamilton, CEO of LiveBucks.com.

About LiveBucks.com:

Present offerings are up to 40% commission on Privatefeeds for Straight, Asian and Males feeds, 65% rev share on paysites, webmaster referral commissions, free hosted galleries and bios, dynamic banners, detailed stats, bi-weekly payouts and the best of all, Exclusive Models.

For further information please visit: http://livebucks.com or email: karl@livebucks.com for new business opportunities.

I have to say guys, after seeing the various stages of Live Bucks development over the last few months its great to see it finally launched, i know you guys put a lot of work into making sure the layout and program was working perfectly before launch.

I also have to say, Sharky did you guys proud on the design :thumbsup:

Regards,

Lee

LiveBucksKarl
    Thanks Lee,

Sharky did a great job on it, we're really proud to finally have a real marketable name

Now as the PR says this is step one, stay tuned for the rest

:yeah:

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i have the feed on my site and its great!

robin
    Oops I joined the old program a few hours before this was released. And just saw the press releases now.

Should I sign up at the new site instead?

LiveBucksKarl
    thanks Ponyboy, we're really working hard to bring it up there and we'll definately work with everyone to make it better and bigger

Robin no need to sign up again, the whole backend is already integrated

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    i was always wondering why?
    some of the guys are really hot on the chat feeds, so how come no one ever takes picture sets of them and turn around and sell them?

LiveBucksKarl
    The models make so much money online that they prefer refusing to pose since live is...live, once gone it doesnt stay. That way they dont worry about having their kids finding their pics somewhere in 20 years. That is for about half the models, the other half will do anything, movies pics whatever!

We'll eventually come up with a paysite like our girl site, solely dedicated to the models online, but once again that in the works

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by PFKarl
    Robin no need to sign up again, the whole backend is already integrated
    Cool PFKarl -- That's a relief! :thumbsup:

Hey Karl, had a client signup last week, and i'm trying to access the new site with her login to get promo stuff ... and her pass isn't working.

LiveBucksKarl
    Hi Bec, can you PM me a bit more info please, I'll be able to check things out on my end and figure whats happening, cus the backend didnt change so everything is working as normal.

NP Robin!

Thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Well Karl beat me to it but yep our account info is working on the new system

Regards,

Lee