Thread: Anyone Know Where To Order Liquor / Beer Online?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Anyone Know Where To Order Liquor / Beer Online?

Im trying to find an online liquor store like the one i used in the UK http://www.lastorders.com to get some beers and liquors ordered that i cant find in the stores.

Anyone know of any online stores that allow for liquor/beer to be sent to Florida?

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely nicedreams's Avatar
    Can you get it shipped into FL? We can't here in Maryland. I wanted to get my mom a wine membership once, but couldn't because of the silly laws.

Jim

Gay Amateur Paysites / Solo Twink Paysite
    Nice Dreams Cash
    http://www.nicedreamscash.com

Quote Originally Posted by nicedreams
    Can you get it shipped into FL? We can't here in Maryland. I wanted to get my mom a wine membership once, but couldn't because of the silly laws.

Jim
    Thats the problem im having, finding a store thatll ship to bumfuck Florida.

Right now unless i can find one, it looks like ill be ordering it from the UK, having it sent to moms and then having her ship it over via Fedex which i know is going to cost close to $100 just for shipping LOL

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    I use to live in Daytona Beach from 94 to 99. I'm pretty sure that some stores will allow you to special order things they don't have in stock or carry. I know the store next to where the Barracks night club was use to do it. But I think it's different owners now. Going the store route is your best bet because I think mail order is not allowed in most states. Anyways good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by outboy
    I use to live in Daytona Beach from 94 to 99. I'm pretty sure that some stores will allow you to special order things they don't have in stock or carry. I know the store next to where the Barracks night club was use to do it. But I think it's different owners now. Going the route is your best bet. Anyways good luck.
    Yep our local ABC will do that.

The problem is though, the cost, they want more to special order the stuff because its not something you can buy in the US in many states than it would cost me in Fedex charges from the UK

Regards,

Lee

, well your problem is your going to ABC. They are a chain store and of course they are gonna try to milk you. Try smaller stores, you might just get lucky. Of course if it's something they don't distribute anywhere in the US you may have to pay more. Some overseas booze is reproduced in the US for distribution here.

desslock
    Lee: Well a good site and company to order wine or beer from is www.bevmo.com
    (they have a nice affiliate program too)

However you will see that Florida is not a state they ship to. (They can to Texas though! :goof: )

I doubt it is legal to ship spirits of any kind into Florida. At first glance this may seem "backwards" or a leftover from booze prohibition. Actually the reason states have laws like this is to protect the local beer and wine distributors. Those guys have huge, generous PACs. In Texas they passed a law last year allowing mail order of wine, and I'm sure that over time most other states will follow suit --- for economic reasons as protectionism always harms.

Until the 1980s, New York City only allowed milk to enter the city from an approved milk distributor. (which was a NYC based union) So obviously the price of milk was higher in NYC and that was why.

Beware of guilds.

Steve

Well Milk is $5.00 a gallon here, CRAZY, and I love Milk. But they have many different kinds now. Milk in New York expires 2 days sooner than anywhere else which is odd. I still have not figured that one out.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Here in LA we have Pink Dot and Yummy.com who deliver groceries and liquor to your door. I love LA.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

AusCoding Allan
    We have about six different online bottle shops that will deliver - too bad the American states are backward

Cheers,

Allan