Thread: Buffy Freaked Me Out

On the other hand.... You have different fingers

Buffy Freaked Me Out

Okay, Jasun and I watched a really upsetting eppisode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer last night. Well, the whole episode wasn't upsetting, just the ending. And it was kind of a cliffhanger. So it's been sticking in my head all day, and really making me feel kind of freaked out and upset.

Anyone ever have this kind of a reaction from a TV show or movie before?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Slade
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    Okay, Jasun and I watched a really upsetting eppisode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer last night. Well, the whole episode wasn't upsetting, just the ending. And it was kind of a cliffhanger. So it's been sticking in my head all day, and really making me feel kind of freaked out and upset.

Is that the one where she broke a nail and didn't know if she had some more press ons at home?

Seriously..I LOVED that show! "Angel" is SUPPOSED to have a 2 hour movie in May to FINALLY conclude that series. Don't know if "Buffy" is going to be in it or not.

i once watched a babylon 5 that i found the ending to really chilling - sad, scary, and disturbing. it stuck with me for a couple days like that, and i still remember it emotionally, almost like a terrible thing that i saw happen instead of a tv show.

yeah, it's a pretty horrifying ending to that episode...Angel did that a lot too.

OK...ANYONE who knows ANYTING about Buffy, shut up now..Don doesn't know what's happening in the series, he's never seen it before, and I don't want anyone to spoil the end of the series for him.

so.

there.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    So we arent allowed to mention the mass leather clad orgy at the end of the season

Regards,

Lee

Or the fact that Buffy is a Robot. From Mars.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike

I've had that reaction quite often to Angel. There's been a few movies too but none that I can name off the top of my head.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    So we arent allowed to mention the mass leather clad orgy at the end of the season

Regards,

Lee
    Okay, I almost put the last episode in just to see, but I held back. LOL!!!
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com