Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being a Gay man would you consider this..

Happy Being a Gay man would you consider this..

Would you marry a chick to have kids and make a famliy? A friend that knows you are Gay, you are great friends with, and doesn't care if you have sex with guys etc., etc. ?
    Naked Straight Men on Squirtit & StraightBro

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Xstr8guy
    I don't like kids, so no. I have to leave Target if there is kid throwing a fit anywhere in the store. :bomb:

Top Cat
    Apparently I missed the gene that makes you want to have children. I believe it's the same gene that makes you want to live in the suburbs, drive a minivan and shop at WalMart.

Damn genetics!

Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    I don't like kids, so no. I have to leave Target if there is kid throwing a fit anywhere in the store. :bomb:
    You know it's hard to like other peoples kids. Gay parents have the best mannered, educated and dressed kids. *sarc* How many straight parents would have a kid as strikingly gorgeous as my boy?

I never really had a family growing up so I'm corny when it comes to having kids, making a family, etc. Besides.. as they get older they cook, clean and generally become more useful - *just kidding*

note: pic is only up for a bit then I'm changing it for obvious reasons

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    I can't say I have a parental bone in my body, except towards my yellow lab pup. But I can appreciate gay men that have or want families.

Ironically, I've found that it's fun to *try* having kids with my partner, though. No luck so far, but I'll keep you posted. :goof:

Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos
    Ironically, I've found that it's fun to *try* having kids with my partner, though. No luck so far, but I'll keep you posted. :goof:
    Now why does this remind me of the joke about the guy in the bar with his monkey who eats a pool ball?

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    LOL! I'm very similar... I do have a wee bit of a soft spot for my nephews & neices though. (For about an hour...)

In answer to Squirts original question: No there's no need -- I'm happily out so there's no need for me to go that route. I think my partner would have something to say about that too.

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirt
    You know it's hard to like other peoples kids. Gay parents have the best mannered, educated and dressed kids. *sarc* How many straight parents would have a kid as strikingly gorgeous as my boy?

I never really had a family growing up so I'm corny when it comes to having kids, making a family, etc. Besides.. as they get older they cook, clean and generally become more useful - *just kidding*

note: pic is only up for a bit then I'm changing it for obvious reasons
    Proud Poppa Alert!! He's a great kid Squirt -- looks like he has loads of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by robin
    In answer to Squirts original question: No there's no need -- I'm happily out so there's no need for me to go that route. I think my partner would have something to say about that too.
    You know this is the conflict I'm having. I'm married to my sons’ mother (almost 3 years now). She's my best friend since Jr. High. We've never "lived" together. She is doing egg donation for me in 4 months to have more kids. AND I met a girl, while starting up my non-profit in the Philippines. She's a nurse. We've talked every other day at least for the last 4 months online. Talked on the phone etc. My good American friend there knows her too and says she's for real.

The whole Gay thing is cool with her. She wants to carry the baby from the egg donation coming up in 4 months and have kids with her and me. I live in Oz so U.S. citizenship isn't her goal. She's totally cool. I want to do it.. but also remain true to myself and my sexuality. Ok I've spilled my guts.. fire away! :high:

"Proud Poppa Alert!! He's a great kid Squirt -- looks like he has loads of personality." Oh it shows that much? ha ha ha

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

I'm not sure I'd get married... can't figure out how that would make any difference.

I don't want kids... never have... but if I did,I'd just have them without that marriage,I think..
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    I'm not sure I'd get married... can't figure out how that would make any difference.
    Well marrying my sons mother in a civil ceromony meant I could instantly take him overseas. My wife being my egg donor means no attorneys. My wife carrying my child means no attorneys. BUT marrying anyone other then my wife now, I'd have a prenup. Man it all gets so complicated

~ In Production ~

Blindfoldmen.com
    scifimen.com

Got it.,

well, you sure didn't go into it without thinking it all through...so good for you.

Sounds like you made the right call.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

DigitalJay
    That's the only thing that sucks for me about being who I am. I do want kids someday, badly, and it's going to be hard. I would marry a woman to make it happen, as long as she was a long time friend, and she didn't mind me also having a husband. It's not polygamy if you aren't sleeping with your wife :p

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I dont want kids... unless that is we can have one that starts off at 5 years old and we can exchange it once it hits 14 LOL

Regards,

Lee

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    actually i've had a proposal from a girl

my long time best friend. we've known each other since 1st grade and even came to study in the states together.

so when I told her I was gay, the second thing she said to me was lets get married and have kids.

It just might happen. But not in the near future

I do have a couple friends back home, who did that she's lesbian, he's gay got married and have two little ones