Thread: who wants traffic?

haxorboi

who wants traffic?

I am looking for revenue ideas. I have around 150-200k impressions per day of Gay US/Canada/EU story traffic.

Adult sites have been doing ok for me, but looking for other options? One of my favorite sites made some changes and it cut my revenue in half.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    We'd love to have you experiment by joining our affiliate program and sending some of your traffic to us... a lot of our affiliates are getting pretty amazing conversion (1:80 isn't uncommon when it's good traffic, and a few have done 1:25 or 1:50).

And we'll soon be launching our NEW affiliate program with more tools to promote our sites and some other nifty features

Hit me up if you want any details, or read more at www.boyfunk.com/revshare/

Braincash_Pat
    Hi Haxorboi,

I'm new here but I subscribed to the board to look for traffic trades opportunities for boyscasting.com

If you'd like to give me shout here's my ICQ :

321-491-947

Dutchman

Heres A Thought

Hello i am dutchman and new here and looking for traffic so if you want haxorboi can you give me a call on icq

My best regards Dutchman

agaysex
    interesting to do deal or buy your traffic for agaysex.com. Contact me at ICQ : 118226832

Alex

can you upsell to a video site? if yes, give hunkmoney a try, we have 9 sites that you can use to make some cash.

cheers
    Luke

bmwf
    try http://www.4gaycash.com

225+ FHG with description

bauhaus

You want to make money? manaddict.com

Hey guys

Check out manaddict.com its converting like crazy and more members are joining everyday. You do not want to miss out on this affiliate program. Sign up at www.manaddict.com/affiliates. Start making money now with manaddict the hotest new gay online community. :thumbsup:

Manaddict.com
    Pleasure for the mind & Behind

Ben Soares
    ICQ # 271500089
    manaddictben@hotmail.com
    416-840-0749

Shaft

Yeah

Quote Originally Posted by haxorboi
    I am looking for revenue ideas. I have around 150-200k impressions per day of Gay US/Canada/EU story traffic.

Adult sites have been doing ok for me, but looking for other options? One of my favorite sites made some changes and it cut my revenue in half.

Hey Haxorboi,

Hit me up on icq - I think I have something on pythonpays.com that you will be able to send you traffic to.

Gmtl
    Click4gay.net has something different for you:
    - customizable gay directory
    - sponsored link
    - banner ads
    - positext

More details: http://click4gay.etineria.com/index_affiliate_1.html