Thread: penis pills?

haxorboi

penis pills?

does anyone even bother with all these penis pills? how well do the sites convert?

Genbucks: Sean
    If someone has a small willy and they want a bigger one they'll be interested in penis enlargement. If they can't keep it up they'll be interested in something to keep them hard.

The conversions are fairly similar depending on your traffic source but the commission can be a lot bigger which is great for your bottom line and work well with most niches.

I don't want to spam so if your intetested in a decent program hit me up on ICQ 292202788 and I'll tell you about our latest promotion.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    We do quite well with penis pill sponsors in general however, we recently discovered how much of a markup is being made on these products and are looking at selling them direct from the manaufacturer

Regards,

Lee

RuthXtremePay
    We have a variety of penis enlargement products - pills, patches and oils, as well as a natural exercise program.

Check us out - www.XtremePay.com - we also have gay targeted tours:

http://www.rxpride.com (our gay herbal store)
    http://www.gayboymall.com (our gay targeted sextoy store)

We're more than happy to work with you to help you make the most of your promotions - co-branding sites, custom banners and creatives.

We pay every two weeks - 40% commissions on most products - $26 per bottle on select products (including penis pills and patches)

Please feel free to hit me up through any of the following methods to get going with our program.

ICQ #233854608
    MSN - rblair250@hotmail.com
    Yahoo - Xtremepay
    Email - ruth@performmkg.com

Looking forward to doing business with you and helping you make some good money with our popular herbal products (we have over 25 in our inventory)

Ruth Blair :kitten:
    Affiliate Manager

DigitalJay
    Wouldn't it make you feel bad to sell or promote penis enlargment pills? That's giving false hope to guys who badly want a real solution. You can brush it off and say "If they are dumb enough to order them..." but that's not very nice, and just as bad as promoting an adult site and saying something like "millions of original photos" inside if you really only had...none.

RuthXtremePay
    Hey Jay,

We actually get a large number of customers calling and mailing in to tell us how happy they are with the results from our products.

Not only that, but ANYONE who orders products through Xtremepay gets a 90 day money back guarantee that we HONOUR. PLUS, if the customer DOES return the product, we don't then deduct it from past affiliate payments, we swallow that cost ourselves - it's not down to our affiliates to make the product work - just to send traffic to purchase the pills.

We believe in using only the BEST quality ingredients for our products, and we've been selling these products on the net for over 4 years without any real problems to speak of - so we're confident in the results our products provide.

Feel free to hit me up if you have any other questions.

Ruth

Xstr8guy
    Herbal sex enhancement pills contain many ingredients that have been shown to have real effects.

None of them are going to make your dick bigger, but some may increase your sex drive and firmness of erection.

Do I think many sellers of penis pills are scammers? Yes. They promote miracle benefits that no sane person could ever believe. But they get around their false claims by offering "money-back guarantees" that no one actually takes advantage of.

DigitalJay
    Well I'm always a skeptical pessimistic nay-sayer about everything. So...now I'm off to research and check out documtented studies of penis enlargment pills.

The natural exercise program, I think that's awesome. Although the same basic information is plastered all over the internet, a site full of sexy demonstrations might be hot.

DigitalJay
    Quote Originally Posted by Xstr8guy
    Herbal sex enhancement pills contain many ingredients that have been shown to have real effects.

None of them are going to make your dick bigger, but some may increase your sex drive and firmness of erection.
    According to Ruth, they offer pills that actually ARE for penis enlargement.

Evidently, there is a world of difference between "male enhancement" and penis enlargement, can customers easily tell the difference when it comes to ordering this type of product online? Or is it all smoke screens and clever wording? The main reason I'm such a skeptic is because pretty much every man wants a bigger dick, even guys with huge ones. If any kind of pill actually caused enlargement, even if it was only in a small percent of guys, even if the side effects were horrid, most guys would be popping these things like crazy.

RuthXtremePay
    :sun: Jay.. we have videos

RuthXtremePay
    Yes, men want bigger cocks, but there will always be the skepticism when it comes to something that is NOT FDA approved, however our products are manufactured in an FDA Approved Laboratory and as I said before, we stand behind them with a solid money back guarantee.

No, not everyone will get the same results - but for some men, they see gains in both thickness and length and they re-order the product to get more.

As with anything else, there is always a certain amount of marketing involved in the sale.

Let me give you a mainstream example - let's take Axe, or TAG (body sprays), the new adverts I see on the TV have women literally LEAPING on these guys.. do you really think that these bodysprays will typically yield that kind of result? Or is it marketing to try to sell the product?

One can argue the effectiveness of these penis pills til we're blue in the face. The fact of the matter is that these products sell, thousands of men purchase them EVERY DAY, and some see results, some don't. Those who don't see result will ALWAYS (with us anyways) have the option to return their empty packages and get a full refund (minus shipping costs) - so their purchase is protected as long as they take advantage of the guarantee.

OUR point is that, if these guys who are visiting your sites are going to be buying the pills anyway, then why shouldn't YOU be making some money from it?

:kitten:

mensniche
    You can promote our new site http://tour2.prosolutionpills.com our NEW gay version of the very successful penis enlargement site

Big bucks to be made here guys, just see: www.mensniche.com/topten.php

Thanks, any questions im here

Andy
    :plod: