Thread: Rocky Whorer Dick-sure Show Costume Contest!

RainGurl

Rocky Whorer Dick-sure Show Costume Contest!

Rocky Whorer Dick-sure Show Costume Contest!

The Rocky Whore Dick-sure Show at the Phoenix Forum is more than just a party – it’s an experience! In the long-held tradition of the cult classic, get interactive by dressing up as your favorite character from RHPS, and the sponsors will reward you with prizes!

Prizes will be awarded for Best Costume and Most Spirited, as well as intermission raffle prizes and at other selected times during the film, so start planning those costumes!
    If you need some ideas, check out http://gayafterhours.com/html/guide.html for costume ideas and other Rocky Horror information.

If you’d rather pick up a costume once you’re in Tempe, contact Rainey, rainey@pridebucks.com, for directions to a local thrift store within walking distance of the hotel.

The party will take over a theater adjacent to the Forum hotel April first at 11 p.m. and is brought to you by ManPass, PrideBucks, BadPuppy, *********, *********** and CCBill.

See you there!

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about!
    This sounds absolutely awesome you guys!

Can I come as myself?? LOL
    Pretty horrific indeed after a night out with the likes of you folks
    Topbuxom lee
    Director of Marketing
    Topbucks/Pluginfeeds

BDBionic
    I really need to rent this movie or something so that I actually know what the characters are dressed like. I think I'm the only gay man on the planet who has yet to see it. =x

RainGurl
    while i have seen the movie a few times, it has been a few years. my copy should be arriving from amazon today so i can brush up!

Quote Originally Posted by BDBionic
    I really need to rent this movie or something so that I actually know what the characters are dressed like. I think I'm the only gay man on the planet who has yet to see it. =x
    At the risk of spending yet another six years on gay-probation, Brian, you're not missing much. It's one of those movies that's so bad that it gets a cult following.

OH... and DO NOT TELL them that it's your first time seeing it.. they'll drag you up to the front of the theater, pour stuff on you, make a big spectacle of calling you a "virgin" and all that noise... just sit quietly in the back and observe.

And maybe dance to "Time Warp".
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasun
    At the risk of spending yet another six years on gay-probation, Brian, you're not missing much. It's one of those movies that's so bad that it gets a cult following.

OH... and DO NOT TELL them that it's your first time seeing it.. they'll drag you up to the front of the theater, pour stuff on you, make a big spectacle of calling you a "virgin" and all that noise... just sit quietly in the back and observe.

And maybe dance to "Time Warp".

Jasun, you really should not have posted this. There is no way you can live with me and hate Rocky Horror. Just wait... one of these days you're gonna wake up in a vastly different outfit then when you went to bed. Now where did I put those fishnets.

And Brian, it's too late. We all know you're a VIRGIN! Bwahahahaha!!!!

Okay, I'm not going to dress up in full RHPS costume, however I did buy a nifty S&M's (think M&M's characters in bondage) tank top to wear to it.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

RainGurl
    oh jasun, you've inspired me now.
    virgins beware!

Why did I know you'd be the first to answer?

As long asI end up dressed like Rocky, I'm fine with that.
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Sounds like a great time is going to be had

Regards,

Lee

It's weird that one group would take refracted light. Pretty greedy, gays. EonFilms_Rocky's Avatar
    Since my name is Rocky, I'll just come as myself.

And everybody had better say "Oh! Rock-kay" when you see me!

:-p

R.

(PS: "I am just seven hours old.. truly beautiful to behold! And somebody should be told.. my libido hasn't been controlled. Now the only thing I've come to trust.. is an orgasmic rush of lust. Rose tint my world, keeps me safe from the trouble and pa-ain!")

RainGurl
    ! can't wait to see you in the gold undies!