Thread: Buck Angel launches new site

Samurai Jack

Buck Angel launches new site

Buck Angel, the Internet's only female to male transsexual, proudly announces the launch of his newest site: FetishBuck.com. This site features exclusive content aimed at Buck's gay and fetish audiences. It is definitely not for the squeamish.

"I'm very proud of the way Fetish Buck turned out," said Buck Angel. "It's got a different look and feel than my other site, Transexual-Man.com. I've decided to put my heavier content into FetishBuck for all of my fans of gay and BDSM scenes. It's gonna blow ‘em away."

Buck became the first female to male transsexual on the Internet about two years ago and his popularity has been growing ever since. While many are not sure what to make of him, there is no denying that he's becoming a major player in adult entertainment by pioneering an entirely new genre. He recently signed a history-making deal with Robert Hill Releasing as the first FTM to direct and star in 12 hardcore adult films. Angel will soon be appearing on a number of nationally syndicated television shows.

"I love my fans and I hope they enjoy the new site as much as I enjoyed making it," said Buck.

For more information on Buck Angel, contact his marketing/public relations director, Chris Wood at 941-375-0319 or e-mail him at chris@buckangel.com

Patrick
    Congrates on the new site!

Pat

On the other hand.... You have different fingers dirtygeek's Avatar
    Congrats Buck! The new site really looks GREAT!
    You'll get more with a kind word and a 2 by 4 then you'll get with just a kind word.

Stunner Media Presents 8 great programs:
    IndieBucks | StandAhead | BoyCrushCash | Phoenixxx | <a href="http://hunkmoney.com/">Hunk Money</a> | <a href="http://nats.britishbucks.com/">British Bucks</a> | <a href="http://nats4.emoprofits.com/">Emo Profits</a> | <a href="http://latinobucks.com/">Latino Bucks</a>

JustMe
    Greetings:

Great work guys! The site looks great, and I'm sure it will convert well for you.

I have to admit, the second video preview cracked me up:

"so come and see what a nasty fucking pig I am"

HAHAHA.

:thumbsup:

Awesome! Glad to hear the new site is up and ready to go. Question though ... those of us that are affiliates for transexual-man ... do we need to sign up again thru ccbill or does our id work in the link for fetishbuck?

robin
    Awesome! :thumbsup:

Any hosted galleries per chance?

Polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake Buck Angel's Avatar
    Hi everyone!
    Thanks so much for all the positive feedback. I have a good feeling about this site!

Bec you have to sign up for the fetishbuck affiliate because they are two different sites..

Robin I am working on the FHG now so they should be done ASAP..but meantime if you need any content let me know I will get it to you.

Glad you like my "nasty Pig" comment..cuz you know I am!!

Thanks again for all your support!
    WOOF
    Buck

robin
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck Angel
    Robin I am working on the FHG now so they should be done ASAP..but meantime if you need any content let me know I will get it to you.
    Cool -- I'll wait on those for now. I think I'll have some sort of perm. gallery listings for you at one of my new sites. In the meantime, I'm uploading the new banners and weblink.

Dzinerbear
    Buck,

Are you going to Phoenix? If so, we have to have a beer this time.

Dzinerbear

Congrats the new site looks awesome

cheers,
    Luke

Bell
    that's HOT

hugs and love from
    ~Bell