Thread: Looking for gay "celebrity" hosted content?

mpahlca

Looking for gay "celebrity" hosted content?

Anyone know of a sponsor that has this? If so post your ref links and I will sign-up under you...

Thanks,

Michael

jonjayw
    A quick check of our Directory of Gay Sponsor/Income Sites shows the following with their links:

Adult Profit $15 per signup on four Gay sites with free hosted galleries NICHES:celebrity, muscle, general

Celebrity Bling 50/50 revshare on three male celebrity sites NICHE: celebrity (no sales pitch re FHG - possible if you ask)

Male Celebs Unzipped 50/50 revshare via Verotel NICHE: celebrity (no sales pitch re FHG - possible if you ask)

Traffic Cash Gold $35 per join ($25 on console free) plus $1 referrals on four Gay sites and with free hosting, content, live feeds and hosted galleries NICHES: twink, general, celebrity

X Pays $27 per signup on 'Bi Bi Love', 'Hard Stud', and 'True Male Celebs' plus 20% on Gay sex toy store sales with $1 signup and 2% sales referrals NICHES: bi, celebrity, general (no sales pitch re FHG - possible if you ask)

XXX Cash 50/50 revshare plus 5% referrals via iBill and CCBill on over 10 Gay sites with free hosted galleries NICHES: military, celebrity, general, college, twink

Hope you find what'll work for you .

NOTE: anyone who knows of, or runs, others -- please let us know.

DigitalJay
    What kind of gay celebrities are you talking about, and why would anyone have adult photosets available of them?

If you are talking about photoshopped pictures, blah. If you are talking about collections of copyrighted press images being used without permission, blah.

mpahlca
    I am talking about hosted "celeb" galleries, don't care what kind, I will look thru the ones posted thank you!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    XXXCash and Traffic cash Gold are the two sponsors that immediately spring to mind

Regards,

Lee