Thread: Image Hosting Sites for Sale

Corey Bryant

Image Hosting Sites for Sale

A friend of mine is selling two sites - and I thought I would post it here, in case y'all might be interested.

2 DEVELOPED IMAGE HOSTING SITES FOR SALE

IMGLOAD.COM AND adultIMGLOAD.COM

LIFE OF DOMAINS:

IMGLOAD.com - 8 months old
    adultIMGLOAD.com - 6 months old

DOMAINS INCLUDED:

adultimgload.com EXPIRES: 9/20/2006 (godaddy.com free push)
    adultimgload.info EXPIRES: 10/21/2005 (mydomain.com free push)
    imgload.com EXPIRES: 8/29/2006 (godaddy.com free push)
    imgload.net EXPIRES: 9/20/2006 (godaddy.com free push)

THAT'S 4 DOMAINS!!! 3 OF WHICH DON'T EXPIRE FOR ANOTHER YEAR AND A HALF!!!!

Screenshots of Stats:

IMGLOAD Webalizer Stats *Updated
    IMGLOAD Awstats Sept 2004-Dec 2004
    IMGLOAD Awstats Jan 2005-Mar 2005 *Updated

adultIMGLOAD Webalizer Stats *Updated
    adultIMGLOAD Awstats Oct 2004-Dec 2004
    adultIMGLOAD Awstats Jan 2005-Mar2005 *Updated

Screenshots of Admin Area:

IMGLOAD Admin Area *Updated
    IMGLOAD Admin Area - Manage Uploads

adultIMGLOAD Admin Area

Admin area for adultIMGLOAD.com is of course the same as IMGLOAD.com

Maintenance:

IMGLOAD.com:

Images checked daily, once in the morning for the late night uploaders and once at night for the day uploaders. Users sign up free for accounts and are banned/blocked once they've violated the terms of service agreement. Any adult images found are deleted and IP's are blocked/banned. Most uploaders, even the frequent ones don't bother signing up. Images are permanently deleted after 2 months or so.

adultIMGLOAD.com:

Images checked daily for any illegal adult images. Images are permanently deleted after 1 month. Accounts are set to paid yet there have been no sign-ups.

Other:

I've compiled a list of sites that are excessive on resources (i.e. I particularly block sites from linking to images uploaded if they are primarly in another language. Most of those sites usually share illegal content. So this saves on bandwidth and resources. Sites are listed in a .htaccess file in the upload folder.)

Overall average time spent daily to maintain: approximately 15-20 minutes.

Functionality:

IMGLOAD.com use to run a custom script with no admin area. Traffic became heavier and I needed an admin area so I turned to Prozilla's turnkey image script. Same thing for adultIMGLOAD.com.

Google PR:

www.imgload.com PR4
    imgload.com PR4
    imgload.com/information.php PR3
    www.imgload.com/faq.php PR3
    imgload.com/faq.php PR3

www.adultimgload.com PR3
    adultimgload.com PR3

Other Info:

Search keyword imgload and IMGLOAD.com is the first site listed, 3rd listed, and 9th listed.

Search keywords adult imgload and adultIMGLOAD is listed 4th/5th but linked in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 7th, 9th, 10th.

Revenue:

$16 from text links

Adsense/Clicksor - not much since it's spread across a few different sites. $45+ as of now. I haven't effectively advertised these sites which gained its traffic more or less on its own. With advertising, it would most likely improve drastically. Invest some money into a healthy ad campaign on a heavy traffic site (forum?) and you will be sure to make back your return and more in no time! Some text links were purchased to gain minimal exposure as well as linking or advertising the site(s) in my forum signature(s).

SALE Terms:

I will be open to bids per site, sites would benefit if sold together.

Starting Price For Bidding On IMGLOAD: $125 - Increments of $10

Starting Price For Bidding On adultIMGLOAD: $150 - Increments of $10

All offers will be considered. I reserve the right to stop the sale at any time which includes if I've received a substantial offer or if I believe the bidding is too low.

ENDS: MARCH 31st 2005 12:00pm PST

I will be grateful to see these sites going to someone who is looking to expand their forum(s)/network of sites and someone who is honest/responsible. Price is set at its current rate due to the time spent on building these two sites up, the traffic, Google PR's, and the custom implemented designs.

Payment made via PayPal, Business Check, Western Union or United States Postal Money Order will be accepted. Business checks and money orders will be held for 3 business days to clear. If paying via PayPal, must be verified and confirmed.

All images are custom made by me. All the content in the image optimisation area was also written by me. You get all that is listed, the domains, the developed turnkey sites with my custom designs. Icons may not be resold. Must be sold with the entire original site and domain(s).

There are no .PSD files. Images rendered in 3d. What you see is what you get. Both sites in it's full context. I expect the buyer to transfer the files via their own WHM/cPanel account to ensure the smooth transfer of the databases. I will keep the site live on my server for 2 weeks to make sure the transfer has no hiccups especially when the nameservers are changed.

Send all inquiries to: Azn_Chic976[at]yahoo.com

bluequartz
    i am interested - can you hit me on icq 720 725 please

Corey Bryant
    I'll see if she has ICQ. Not too sure. Can you send her an email as well? Thanks!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Ill take IMGLoad for $125 by Epassporte / Paypal

Regards,

Lee

Corey Bryant
    I'll let her know Lee - thanks! If you get the chance - drop her an email as well

Corey Bryant
    Just to let you know - someone did bid $150 for IMGLOAD.com

Thank you!