CyberTokens.com offers Merchants the ability to accept micro-payments for Video on Demand and Pay Per View applications, and can also serve as a payment option for traditional subscription sales -- complete with recurring billing! In fact, following the confirmation of the micro-deposit, WTS guarantees each check for losses against NSF’s, invalid accounts and closed accounts!

Open an account with WTS today and let us show you how to benefit from offering CyberTokens as a payment option. There are no set up fees, so it costs you nothing to give it a try!

There's a reason why many of the biggest programs on the Adult 'Net have been using WTS for years! I look forward to discussing what we can do for you in detail. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions, my line is always open.

Kind Regards,
Ben Zuckerman

Account Manager
Web Transaction Services
Direct: 1(512)263-3011 ext.1168
Mobile: 1(512)461-2181
Email: benz AT wtsbank.com

Web Transaction Services is proud to provide top notch solutions that keep us ahead of the competition behind your business!
>>> WTSBANK // CYBERTOKENS // ACHBILL // ACHDEBIT // SWIFTPAY <<<

Upon signup, enter this code (M42YACBE) into the comment box for one month FREE processing!