Thread: Looking to purchase Webcam Type Content

will76

Looking to purchase Webcam Type Content

Hey does anyone know of a content site that sells webcam type videos and pictures. Mostly solo bedroom stuff or from around the house.

Please post link if you know someone that sells this.

Thanks

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    You will probably be best contacting your cam sponsor directly and asking them for some screen grabs of the private shows.

I think http://www.livebucks.com may be able to get you a bunch of images together if you shoot Karl a PM

Regards,

Lee

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Hi will76, we have a lot of "reality" type content. While not exactly webcam style, it might work in a pinch.

Contact me and I'll be happy to send you some samples.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

BDBionic
    Hey one thing you might wanna try if you promote sponsors is to ask webcam sponsors for free content of theirs in exchange for promoting their sites. I've done this with several webcam sites and since it's really their plugins or feeds or memberships they wanna sell - as opposed to selling their photos - they're more than happy to part with a whole lotta screengrabs in exchange for the traffic.

will76
    I push ifriends 100% and they just do not have a ton of good quality guy content. I want the "Setting" to look webcam and amateur not the quality. Be surprised how many guys are still using cheap fuzzy webcams. There is some good stuff there too dont get me wrong, I have some nice HDTV clips from them to use but I am looking for a lot and for different niches like bears, blacks, asians, etc.. and I don't think many sponsors have a lot of that kind of content even if I was pushing their program.

I can't beleive there is no content companies shooting the type of content, LOL i know a lot of people looking for it too, no one can find it.

Exclusive Custom Gay Content Lykos's Avatar
    We can make exclusive custom content like that for u,but if u don't need exclusive here is a bump for u :teach: