Thread: How Often Do You Try Different Traffic Sources?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

How Often Do You Try Different Traffic Sources?

Just wondered if everyone had a stable source of traffic that they use all the time or whether you test out various sources each week / month etc etc?

For example, if you get a lot of TGP traffic, do you also try promoting your sites using link lists or do you always stick to the TGPs?

Just curious to see how many of us change our traffic sources each month

Regards,

Lee

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    I would like to know as well. I have depended on free link sites up to now. They have done me very well. I have seen a lot of paid traffic options that are priced well. But a lot are popup traffic. Most everyone has pop-up blockers, so is this a waste of money. What are the best paid traffic options? I'm more then willing to part with some cash if I know they will work well.

Sorry Lee if I went a bit off topic.

i try different traffic sources periodically. i'm just trying a new (to me) ppc traffic source for galleries, and i like experimenting

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Well for me, I prefer the SE traffic as the primary source, then branch out to free sites, tgp's and aen's... once I get my fat ass in gear and get it all linking together that is... but no matter the source I do try to make each site SEO.
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    :turtle: I'm trying my hand now at tgp's kind of fun

CashAddict
    I try as many traffic sources as I can find!

Any suggestions?

Slade
    Ironically, last week I got traffic from three different sources to add to my sites flow.

And..this week has been one of my worst weeks EVER in signups. It HAS to be the Spring Break/Easter thingy I would think.

RyuLion
    I change source month to month and only keep the traffic that converts, otherwise change sources because its a waste of time and money to keep on paying for something that doesn't convert.