Thread: Traffic Dude

Slade

I Wonder?

I have sent "Traffic Dude" 3 emails about purchasing traffic..and all I got back was one reply that he was out of town for a funeral..and that was it..nothing on my last 2 emails. And the last email was over 2 weeks ago.

Anyone have any history with Traffic Dude that could let me know if this is "typical" of this company or what?

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    I beleive Gary spoke to Scott / Tony earlier today and they are in the middle of a family crisis right now.

Im sure once they get things resolved they will be in touch

Regards,

Lee

JustBryce
    Scott and Tony are great guys and have been very professional and accomodating in my past dealings with them. I'm sure they will get back with you as soon as they get back on their feet.

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slade
    I have sent "Traffic Dude" 3 emails about purchasing traffic..and all I got back was one reply that he was out of town for a funeral..and that was it..nothing on my last 2 emails. And the last email was over 2 weeks ago.

Anyone have any history with Traffic Dude that could let me know if this is "typical" of this company or what?
    Hey Slade!

This is so NOT typical. I'm going to shoot this thread over to them.

I'm sure it's a matter of catch up after returning from the family funeral. Please be patient.

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

tdude01
    Hi Slade,

You have mail. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks,

Scott