SwifPay is a service designed specifically for webmasters or employers to quickly and efficiently make pay-outs to their affiliates or employees. SwiftPay makes it easy for international companies to make payments to individuals or companies through out the United States and across the globe.

You no longer have to figure amounts, manually write checks, stuff envelopes, attach postage and physically mail them. WTS does everything for you! It's as easy as a few clicks in the SwiftPay management utility and your affiliates get paid! Your affiliates can elect to receive Direct Deposits in the US or Canada, Paper Checks, or Wire Transfers and you can be assured they will be paid on time, every time!

Getting your webmasters paid has never been easier!
  • Solution Partners - SwiftPay technology is currently integrated into many popular script providers, included but not limited to, MPA3, NATS, and X-3. With SwiftPay you can take advantage of the synergy between WTS and these solution providers.

• Capability - Capable of handling US and Canadian Direct Deposit, Domestic and International Bank Wires, as well as Physical Checks mailed anywhere in the world, SwiftPay can streamline your payments and reduce your costs.

• Functionality – SwiftPay enables merchants to upload a single file of scheduled payouts, select a funding method and release the payouts. When good funds are received, SwiftPay will originate the payouts according to the merchants’ instructions.

• Customization - Your company information and or program information can be used to customize your payouts. Our unique customization process allows your affiliates to quickly and easily identify their payouts. When printing checks we use a state of the art Z fold pressure-sealing system. Your affiliates will receive a paper check and detailed stub producing a professional look for your company. In addition we can print customized marketing scripts, which can be used to advertise new promotions.

• Accounting – WTS maintains a ledger account within SwiftPay. This will allow the merchant to view and reconcile the activity in the account. SwiftPay will process and manage any returned payments and the amounts will be credited to the merchants' ledger account.

• Cost Effective - SwiftPay will greatly reduce your costs of making webmaster payouts, while streamlining the entire process! Cheaper wire fees, postage, labor costs and most of all….. time!

Let me take a minute to explain how SwifPay works and I think that will give you enough info to make a decision. Basically, you access our system and upload a file that contains all of your affiliate payouts. You tell us how you want each affiliate paid (direct deposit in the US, bank wire and physical check anywhere in the world), the amount and the date you want the payout to go out. During the upload process you will be presented with an option of how you would like to fund your account at SwiftPay. This can be done via ACH debit / credit or bank wire. We maintain a ledger balance of your transactions, funds and fees so you can reconcile your account.

I like to call it the "carpel tunnel solution" ;-)))
Signup today and automate all your affiliate payouts with Web Transaction Services SwiftPay!

There's a reason why many of the biggest programs on the Adult 'Net have been using WTS for years! I look forward to discussing what we can do for you in detail. Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions, my line is always open.

Kind Regards,
Ben Zuckerman

Account Manager
Web Transaction Services
Direct: 1(512)263-3011 ext.1168
Mobile: 1(512)461-2181
Email: benz AT wtsbank.com

Web Transaction Services is proud to provide top notch solutions that keep us ahead of the competition behind your business!
>>> WTSBANK // CYBERTOKENS // ACHBILL // ACHDEBIT // SWIFTPAY <<<

Upon signup, enter this code (M42YACBE) into the comment box for one month FREE ACH Processing!