Thread: I Seem To Have Misplaced The Hubby...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin I Seem To Have Misplaced The Hubby...

He was definately in the house when i went to bed last night but, i woke up this afternoon and he is no-where to be seen LOL

Dontcha just hate it when that happens, now its going to take me all day to find him

Regards,

Lee

Tala
    I lost mine too, but I know where he went and I'm not looking to find him again. :nowords:

Dzinerbear
    This never happens to me. I am ALWAYS up before my husband, regardless of when we go to bed.

Some things you can just count on for sure.

Dzinerbear

Patrick
    Lee, did you find him yet?

Pat

Mamakity
    Lee, so sorry babe. He's with me. hehehe

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    HERE I AM! :disguise: LOL

Sorry, I forgot to leave you a note baby. Then, again, if you listened to me last night I did tell you I had a long list of things to do in the AM and that I'll be getting up early to do it all.

But then again, why listen to me LMAOPIP

(Mamakity... Shhhhhhhhhh! I thought we agreed not to tell the husbands until the video was done) hehehehehe

Hugs,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

wow, lee! i usually misplace small things like keys. you lose an entire PERSON :nowords:

Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    He was definately in the house when i went to bed last night but, i woke up this afternoon and he is no-where to be seen LOL

Dontcha just hate it when that happens, now its going to take me all day to find him

Regards,

Lee

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    WOW.. how do you do it Lee?

I mean first off you get to sleep in till afternoon?

Not fair, I always get woken up no matter what time I go to sleep..

He didn't wake you when he left?

My 'wife' makes damn sure I know he is getting ready to leave, drops pots on the kitchen floor, turns lights on... anything to make sure I know he is leaving... :goofy:

I really gotta get your secret on how you get to sleep in undistrubed, it is just not fair... should be a law against it :cry:
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by gaystoryman
    I really gotta get your secret on how you get to sleep in undistrubed, it is just not fair... should be a law against it :cry:
    No, Ian you have it a bit mixed up there... when I'm up first I do everything in my power to assure Lee can sleep in. I turn off lights, I close the bedroom door, I make sure the pup goes out without waking him (and she goes right back to bed when she's done). I even make sure the covers are up to his head and he's all comfy.

It's all a combination of a thing called consideration which has allude my darling Lee many times. I won't say he wakes me up for no reasons like going to the 24 hour shop so he can get a coffee... then a again, I will.

I won't tell you that the bedroom light comes flashing on to wake me up, no matter what time he comes in, then again, I just did.

Hey I won't even mention how the dog's favorite ball seems to windup on top of my head in the middle of the night... oops there I go again, I mentioned it.

So you can see, I TOTALLY understand where you're coming from.

ROFLMAOPIP

My Best,
    GA
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!