Thread: Mamakity... how are you???

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar

Mamakity... how are you???

Hey Mamakity, my love!

I didn't want to high jack some other threads... but I did want to ask you how you're feeling? Are you on the right side of the healing circle, now?

I've been thinking lots about you, and sending good vibes your way

SMOOCHERS,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?
    Looks like you scared her off again LOL

Regards,

Lee

Mamakity
    Hi sweetheart. I'm doing much better. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. As a big believer in prayers and positive thoughts I know that you and everyone else who prayed for me is why I am doing so good now. I was a pretty sick kitty.

I miss you so much. I missed this place. I still get tired easily but I'm up to 3 hours sitting up before I must lay down. If only I had you here feeding me grapes and other nibbles as I lounge around as a goddess should, oh how my recovery would be simply divine.

Lee, shame on you trying to make Gary think he scared me off. As a matter of fact Gary and I had a smashing good time the other morning. hehehe. I've missed you as well Lee. loves and hugs to you.

I am back though. Sorry for being away so long. Loves and hugs. :kitten:

Madame0120
    Well! There's my princess .. I saw Patrick yesterday and asked after you. Sure do miss you being here in Az!

hey, Mamakity - you just keep healing, relaxing, and feeling better. and now the rainy season is over, i hope we can all get together soon and talk in person

Xstr8guy
    Thinking of you sweetheart!

Mamakity
    I'm soaking in some serious love here. Thanks so much it really makes me feel completely all right.

Madame my Queen I do hope you have a fantastic time in Phoenix. Say hi to everyone for me. My best to you and Roy.

Basschick- I look forward to meeting you so much. And yes, now that the rainy days are gone we must reschedule the luncheon.

Xstr8guy- Hi sweetheart, I'm thinking of you as well. I miss our icq chats just before bedtime. .

:love:

Xstr8guy
    I'm so sorry that I never have ICQ on... it totally screws with my computer. Do you have AIM? I'm xstr8gy on AIM (no u).

Mamakity
    I will find you lovie.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamakity
    I will find you lovie.

You have a Yahoo accout Missy! Push the lil icon .. say hello once in awhile .. I got catchin' up to do with you young lady! Hugs all around . and a big wet one for the muffin!

Dzinerbear
    MamaKity,

Missed you and Don in Phoenix, it wasn't the same without you.

Hugs
    Michael

Mamakity
    You have no idea how much we wanted to be there. I understand the weather was picture perfect. I hope you had a great time anyway. Knowing you, you had an awesome time.

Next year for certain.

Madame0120
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamakity
    Next year for certain.
    Yeah well you BETTA! I sure did miss you girl! But rest assured I had some extra fun just for you. Too bad you missed me tipsy and in a corsette! Can't wait to chat, I got a few stories saved up just for you!

Oh .. and I have a new nick name .. the boys from fraternityguys now call me The Oracle. LOL I do believe it had something to do with beer levels, but I'll keep in none the less. Darling young men all of them.

We'll see you in June .. so you best get feeling better! That's an Order

Mamakity
    HAHAA, Madame you never disappoint.