Thread: We Just Bought The Dog A New Dildo

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Big Grin We Just Bought The Dog A New Dildo

I kid you not.. That was the first thing we both thought of when we saw it in Pet Smart LOL

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    I don't know what's worse... the fact the we even bought it after we cracked up at the store... or the fact you took a picture of it.

ROFL
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Those come cat sized??? My female's in heat again ....

... and no, I'm not talking about Che here! (perverts)

Bell
    Quote Originally Posted by Bec
    Those come cat sized??? My female's in heat again ....

... and no, I'm not talking about Che here! (perverts)

:devil:
    ~Bell

haxorboi
    LOL, that looks... uhh... interesting... yeah! :eek:

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    There's a dog toy made by "Kong" that honestly looks like a butt plug and a friend of mine has this beautiful black lab that has one. So he's always going "go get your butt plug, go get your butt plug". The first time I saw it I actually asked him "you let your dog play with one of those???". I was astonished to find out that it was actually a real dog toy.

So when I'm there I always say the same thing, "go get your butt plug". Then, a few months later I was visiting a different friend, a straight (very conservative) couple. They have two dogs and they play with the very same dog toy. So there I am playing with them, I toss the toy and without even thinking I say (rather loudly), "go get your butt plug!!!" :notsure:
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WWC-DonMike
    There's a dog toy made by "Kong" that honestly looks like a butt plug and a friend of mine has this beautiful black lab that has one. So he's always going "go get your butt plug, go get your butt plug". The first time I saw it I actually asked him "you let your dog play with one of those???". I was astonished to find out that it was actually a real dog toy.

So when I'm there I always say the same thing, "go get your butt plug". Then, a few months later I was visiting a different friend, a straight (very conservative) couple. They have two dogs and they play with the very same dog toy. So there I am playing with them, I toss the toy and without even thinking I say (rather loudly), "go get your butt plug!!!" :notsure:
    HAHAHA See that's what I'm afraid of. Lee has been throwing that thing around and saying "Get your dildo". I'm SO afraid he's going to do just that when my mom and dad are here. Not that they are going to be schocked but I just don't use that word around my mom. LMAOPIP

GA
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Tala
    :uhoh:

Better than the little kid in the craft store not too long ago, kid was maybe 4ish, sweetly saying, "Mommy, Daddy told me to tell you to buy batteries."

The mom nodded and continued perusing the fabric she had been looking at, and all was well and good until a moment later, "Mommy? What's a vibrator?"

I bet Daddy got his ass kicked that night.

AusCoding Allan
    LOL great toy.

Haven't seen any of them. Will definitely have a look in the pet store next time I'm there

Allan

She's a lesbian, that's what I'm here to talk about! BradleyFL's Avatar
    OMG! Thats too funny. I need to have a talk with my cat and see what shade she prefers :kitten: Although that may be a bit large. I wonder if they make key ring sizes? :notsure: