Thread: how would you guys...

haxorboi

how would you guys...

How would you turn 150k gay impressions a day into $300/day+ in revenue? I am at the $200'sh range, looking for more. I have a blend of recurring and one time programs. Some doing better than others.

blah blah blah...
    Quote Originally Posted by haxorboi
    How would you turn 150k gay impressions a day into $300/day+ in revenue? I am at the $200'sh range, looking for more. I have a blend of recurring and one time programs. Some doing better than others.

Each person here has their own way (call it specialization) of turning traffic into cash, but from what you mentioned, you reply solely on sponsorship sales.

In that case, i'd recommend that you provide your visitors with sample photos and vidoes before sending them over to your sponsors. This way, you've already got them interested in the product and when they click over to your sponsor, they're much more likely to join. Make sure the samples that you're providing them are above and beyond what they'll see on the sponsor's preview pages (ie. screen captures of the actual video that they can only view after they sign up with your sponsor).

But firstly, i would filter your traffic into different categories/sections of your site, each offering a more specific content. For example, if you're getting general unfiltered traffic to your site, I'd filter that traffic into specific niches (Twink, Straight Guys, Amateurs, Bears, etc) that provide a few different sponsors for that niche that the visitor could choose from. This way you're not sending valuable traffic to sites that they're not interested in.

I'd hope that your traffic is not as general as i mentioned above, as even a niche like "Straight Guys" (my specialty ) has many different micro-niches that appeal to different viewers.

What is your niche anyway? If you were to let us know what your site is, we'll prob be able to guide you better.

Allan

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowBoy

What is your niche anyway? If you were to let us know what your site is, we'll prob be able to guide you better.

Allan
    Great response Snowboy!!!

haxorboi,

Also, I'd like to add a question (although your answer to SnowBoy will probably handle it LOL)...

What type of traffic are you talking about? SE, TGP, Free Site, all of the above, etc The type of surfers often dictates the performance. Thus, the approach will change from type to type.

I'm looking forward to seeing more

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!