Thread: Thank you all. And A Plea to Models and Photographers

jacobslader

Thank you all. And A Plea to Models and Photographers

This is Jacob Slader www.jacobslader.com writing again just to say how welcoming and wonderful you all are at this forum. I got so many wonderful comments on my fledgling website- thank you. I think my skills definitely lie in visual design and I am sadly lacking in the nuts and bolts aspects of webmastering. I am looking forward to learning a lot and am up for the challenge!
    Now, is there anyone out there, a photographer, performer (male or female) who would like to trade services for performing with me in 30 minute scenes for my website? I am just starting out and am trying to film my own content featuring me and others. I would like to have some scenes with women as well because I am bi and some of my fans would be disappointed if I didn't include any. So, this is a plea to other performers out there. I will perform on your site, or for you in private, or, I can even teach you Icelandic if you'd like! Please let me know.
    Also, if there are any photographers who are looking for models for their own portfolios or projects, I'd love to offer my services and would just like to have a digital copy of the shoot to post on my site.
    I hope you all have a great week!

Jacob SladerThank you all! And a plea to Models and Photographers

Slade
    Where are you located?
    Thanks!

jacobslader
    In West Hollywood, Ca. What about you?

DigitalJay
    WeHo? No way! :devil:

Seriously though, you are really hot. Who wouldn't want you on their website?

blah blah blah...
    Hey Jacob. My name is Allan and I run Green Pool Studios (www.greenpoolstudios.com). We're a small studio producing photo and video content for a gay adult website that we're publishing. You're a very sexy guy and would perfectly fit in with our theme, so we'd definitely be interested in working with you.

However, we're based in Vancouver, BC, and right now we don't have a budget for covering models travel expenses, but if you're ever planning on coming to Vancouver I’d love to hear from you.

If you'd like to get a hold of me just send an email to models@greenpoolstudios.com and i'll get back to you asap.

Thanks,

Allan

DIXTER.COM
    Dixter.com Affiliate Program
    50/50 Rev Share Program with 5% Webmaster Referrals

I passed along your first thread to Buck Angel -- hopefully he will contact you soon about doing a shoot when he's in LA! Good Luck!

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Okay Jacob, how is it that you live in West Hollywood and you have not come out to hang with me, Jasun and AndyMike?
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

Top Cat
    Can I just say I love everyone's avatar but there is something about Jacob's avatar that I really like...just can't put my finger on it...

On the other hand.... You have different fingers
    Quote Originally Posted by dillmedia
    Can I just say I love everyone's avatar but there is something about Jacob's avatar that I really like...just can't put my finger on it...
    Okay, that's just too easy. Too easy that I won't touch it with a ten foot pole.
    Don Mike
    DonMikeCali@gmail.com

You have a TEN FOOT POLE?

WHY am I only finding out about this now?
    Jasun Mark. Crass of the Titans.