Thread: So We're Going To Be Redecorating The Office Shortly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not gay; I'm British!
    Hi!

Wood is a good choice, and easier to keep clean.

I also like a few posters or painting or whatever as well. Outdoor settings etc. Even one or two moticational posters (or anti motivational) from someone like Despair.com [We promote Family Values here, Almost as much as we promote Family Members].

How about posting a pic of your office (or anyone else who's game). Just so we can see what the engine room looks like! :1ymca:

Ernie

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    Definately wood.. and make sure you have room for the bar fridge and the coffe pot and other sundries. sink would be nice too, after all those long hours a nice rinse of cold water helps.. and if you got room, a nice little apartment stove to cook quick snacks on.. or have them delivered from the 'wife' in the kitchen..

but spend the most and take the most time on choosing the chair... needs to be comfy, recline for those power naps, and seat two without breaking.. after all there are rest breaks and then there ARE rest breaks...

anyhow just my pennies worth..
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

You don't have to be straight to be in the Army; you just have to be able to shoot straight. ponyboy's Avatar
    don't forget a giant safe, i did and had to redo my office because of it