Thread: Terri Schiavo - she's GONE...

Bell

Terri Schiavo - she's GONE...

I'm sad and glad...

hug your loved ones...

~Bell

Scorpio
    Sad to see a government killing someone by starving her Mostly coming from the "US" - civilized country.

At least, she's in peace now.

I am straight, but my ass is gay jIgG's Avatar
    gosh finally the poor woman finds some peace. God bless her

If they agreed to let her die, they should've done it fast and painless in case she did feel pain

Scorpio
    Quote Originally Posted by jIgG
    gosh finally the poor woman finds some peace. God bless her

If they agreed to let her die, they should've done it fast and painless in case she did feel pain
    Exactly

Am I Bitter?...Absolutely Tristin's Avatar
    It's about time. Was getting really sick of the wall to wall news cycle of this story. If I ever become like that they better pull plug. Spending 10 years like that would be so awfull. May she rest in peace.

DigitalJay
    What's sick and sad is that MILLIONS of dollars were donated to her parents, and they have yet to announce any plans for the money that are positive or help other people out. Plus, they have repeatedly sold a mailing list of the names and addresses of everyone who donated, to make even MORE money. Now the poor, misguided people who donated to them are going to be flooded with junk mail asking for money and donations. Which is bad enough, but a lot of them will probably respond to some of them and be swindled ever more.

These silly right-wing Christians need to cut it out with the milking believers and wannabe do-gooders wallets dry. Don't business ethics and religion EVER mix? "The Lord says we need a new couch in the church foyer" baaah. Stupid sheep, people should be trying harder to save them from the wolves, even the ones who don't want to be saved.