Thread: Swift kick in the arse!

Rainbo1956

Swift kick in the arse!

It's sooooooooooo beautiful outside, I don't feel like working, though I should be.
    Winter was so weird, long, snowy and cold, I almost forgot what spring (warm, nice weather) was like. I swear I could sit on my deck all day (and I did yesterday too)
    Someone, give me a swift kick in the arse, before I pittle aways the day!

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbo1956
    It's sooooooooooo beautiful outside, I don't feel like working, though I should be.
    Winter was so weird, long, snowy and cold, I almost forgot what spring (warm, nice weather) was like. I swear I could sit on my deck all day (and I did yesterday too)
    Someone, give me a swift kick in the arse, before I pittle aways the day!
    Well it won't be from me... I'm thinking about doing the same thing here

It's absolutely wonderful outside. It's been raining for weeks and this is day two of a really wonderful weather.
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

crescentx
    *Kick!*

What I do every day is walk down to a restaurant downtown for lunch. It's a nice break...especially here since the last two weeks have been the first time you can walk outside without nipples being frozen off :-)

-doug

Rainbo1956
    Quote Originally Posted by crescentx
    *Kick!*

What I do every day is walk down to a restaurant downtown for lunch. It's a nice break...especially here since the last two weeks have been the first time you can walk outside without nipples being frozen off :-)

-doug
    LOL...so, that's where the hell nipples go in the winter!

I wish I could walk to the nearest resturant for lunch. The closest town is 9 miles away! That'd be a hellova of walk! I'd even take my scooter if I dared to go down that scary road...

Yes, walking is a great grounder and fresh start to get one energized! I bought a scooter this past winter to be able to get to friends in the neighborhood faster, (but not go on the 9 mile road from hell...)
    I decided that walking is better, so now I have a scooter that'll get very little use.
    (Unless on a drunken run to and from the wine and beer store...)

I have gone to work today now though. It's so windy out that I couldn't sit on the deck, not without some leaded boots on to hold me down.

It's great to be able to have our windows open...I'm loving the fresh air!

US people, don't forget to change your clocks ahead! I'm digging that too! Longer. lighter days!