Thread: This is the type of email I get

robin

This is the type of email I get

This is the type of email that I get to my dating site addresses on a regular basis.

This particular one is referencing a blog entry I made a little while ago at my news bits blog.

Subject: WorldPride Day, Jerusalem.

http://p090.ezboard.com/fgregsdiscus...cID=3665.topic

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1374322/posts

If I were there when you paraded, I would personally see that you came to much harm. But no matter: it is likely that others will anyway.

Stay out of Jerusalem, fudge packer.
    --

It's the kind of email that makes me feel warm and fuzzy about when I open my inbox.

Togm
    Hope you replied in kind :goof:

Words paint the real picture gaystoryman's Avatar
    sucks doesn't it?

hope you save the email with full header info, and consider letting the RCMP know about it. They handle hate mail like that and can do something about it
    Webmasters: Add Custom Stories To Your Sites Custom Gay Stories

My Blogs Gay Talk, Free Gay Fiction, Erotic Fiction Online

robin
    Yeah, I've got the headers saved, the entire email saved, sent it to the Yahoo! email abuse dept. Haven't decided on anything else yet though. Well I also blogged it and added a link to a news peice on clerics, rabbis and fundies protesting world pride day.

No, I don't reply to that kind of email. I did in the past and it didn't help; didn't even make me feel any better about it.

Anyway, just had to share it in case others get that type of email and wonder if they're the only ones who get bashed online. nope others are too.

yeah closeted gay men who are extreme homophobes do suck!!!

cheers,
    Luke

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by robin

No, I don't reply to that kind of email. I did in the past and it didn't help; didn't even make me feel any better about it.
    That sucks! Ya know when I first started I would reply. The first time it felt good to blast back. Then it became so common that it never felt good to do again. I know the feeling.

Thanks for letting us know, bud. Even if no one else get's one, at least you could vent to friends

My best,
    Gary-Alan
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

i'm sorry you have to read that kind of crap. we used to get emails from angry - and even threatening - christians. it sucks.

ya gotta wonder, though - if these people hate our content, what are they doing on our sites...

robin
    Thanks everyone. yeah -- moving on -- it's friday

heh -- always wondered about that point myself basschick -- it boggles the mind.

Mamakity
    My thought exactly... why are they checking us out in the first place?

I mean if they are really closeted and unable to cope with their feelings I feel sad for them.

The hate they project out is so tremendous it's scary.

Well here is wishing for a better tomarrow.