Thread: Need Camcorder Recommendation

jacobslader

Need Camcorder Recommendation

Hello everyone. This is Jacob again with a tech question. I need a recommendation for a digital camcorder for filming myself (POV) having sex with others for my website. Things I must consider before buying.
    1. Cost (under 1000, at least to begin with)
    2. Size- here, smaller is better! I need a camera that I can hold relatively easily while fucking or getting serviced.
    3. Steady- I'd like something with a steadycam feature
    4- light- I need something that works relatively well in low lighting.
    5. Good for the web -I'd like to stream these videos for download.

If anyone has a good suggestion, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you so much!

Scorpio
    I'm looking for one also. People suggested me the Canon GL1, though it costs more than $1000

Anybody has better suggestions?

http://www.dvspot.com/reviews/cameraList.php
    the best reviews i've ever seen. every professional review comes with test footage including a light test and shake text and sound test. not ever camcorder has a professional review.

the ones i'm looking at include
    http://www.dvspot.com/reviews/canon/optura40-review/
    best picture quality for a 1 ccd camera, and probably the one i will buy.

the sony that was my second choice has been discontinued to make way for their new lines with docking ports - which i don't care for. but sony has the best anti-shake that exists, so if you won't always be using a tripod, it's something to think about.

hope this site helps. it has a fairly good number of cameras in the $500 to $1000 range, many with those handy pro reviews

Scorpio
    WOW this is a very cool link!
    They are showing video samples and that's great
    Thanks Patti

isn't it great? those videos really helped me eliminate some camcorders i was considering.

what do you think of the optura 40?

Scorpio
    I like it... i can't believe it's only a 1ccd.. the quality seems to be as good as the other 3ccd.
    The price is very nice too.

The stills pictures are very nice too. I won't even have to use my 5MP digital camera

jacobslader

Wow! Very Cool Indeed

Thank you. That link is wonderful and I think I'm going with your first choice. The Optura 40 looks like a perfect match. I love the light test video, it's really great. Thank you!

The price is just right too!

canon should send me a referral check *LOL*

seriously, though, i spent a lot of time and that is the one i'm going with...