Thread: Happy April Fools Day

You do realize by 'gay' I mean a man who has sex with other men?

Happy April Fools Day

Gary and I were going to try and fool you by doing something funny but we decided that we couldnt decide what we wanted to do LMAO

Post any pranks you pull today in this thread

For the record, i hear Jello in the toilet cistern is a great trick

Regards,

Lee

Have an idea and make it come to life! Gary-Alan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee
    For the record, i hear Jello in the toilet cistern is a great trick

Regards,

Lee

Remind me look before I flush! :goof:
    Traffic is like your cock -
    Play with it and watch it GROW!

Teaser
    I've decided to stay/hide in my room all day!!
    Think that should save me from the majority of pranksters!

Samurai Jack
    I used to love doing April Fool's jokes. I've lightened up in recent years. To be honest, this one snuck up on me. Wasn't until I started posting this morning on the boards that I even realized what day it was.

Or what year. :coffee:

Meant to be Obscene, not Heard. HotMaleVideos's Avatar
    Best/Worst joke I've played was when I wheeled down the driver's side window on a friend's car, smashed some glass on the pavement next to his car, and put a big rock by the front tire. I could see him staring at this mess from an office window. Sticking his head inside the open window and everything.

Yes I know it would seem odd that the glass and rock were outside the car, but I sure scared him for a few minutes.

Served him right for forwarding all of his incoherent callers to me that day. :joker:

zewkin
    At my day job, my boss pulled his team in for a meeting and began to tell us how there were going to be organizational changes within the department. He continued on saying how our shifts were going to be strict, we'd all have to work the standard 8a-5p, sign in and out for breaks & lunches. He goes on saying that he is no longer a supervisor and that certain positions are going from salary to hourly and that we would start implementing production standards on our work. Then he goes to show us the new organizational chart and as he flips the page over it reads "APRIL FOOLS!". Man, we were all so pissed. He got us good, though, especially considering he came up with the idea on the way into work this morning. The bastard!

AusCoding Allan
    Quote Originally Posted by zewkin
    At my day job, my boss pulled his team in for a meeting and began to tell us how there were going to be organizational changes within the department. He continued on saying how our shifts were going to be strict, we'd all have to work the standard 8a-5p, sign in and out for breaks & lunches. He goes on saying that he is no longer a supervisor and that certain positions are going from salary to hourly and that we would start implementing production standards on our work. Then he goes to show us the new organizational chart and as he flips the page over it reads "APRIL FOOLS!". Man, we were all so pissed. He got us good, though, especially considering he came up with the idea on the way into work this morning. The bastard!
    LOL, I love it.

Definitely sound like something I would do.

Cheers,

Allan

Teaser
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMaleVideos
    Best/Worst joke I've played was when I wheeled down the driver's side window on a friend's car, smashed some glass on the pavement next to his car, and put a big rock by the front tire. I could see him staring at this mess from an office window. Sticking his head inside the open window and everything.

Yes I know it would seem odd that the glass and rock were outside the car, but I sure scared him for a few minutes.

Served him right for forwarding all of his incoherent callers to me that day. :joker:
    Thats a riot!! Good Prank!!